The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Okay chaps. Here's the tardy roll-call. Please have your scores in by tomorrow. Unfo, I'm super-busy, so I might be able to do the league tables around 1030am. Failing that, it will be Saturday night. There's your deadlines. Here's your transgressors:

• Frankie S (Fri)
  • NJ2 (Thu - I'm graciously letting you post your score even though you've already posted a 0 and it would mean me getting relegated)
  • Tynieness (Fri)
  • gkneil (Fri)
  • German Jag (Fri)
  • Dyl (Thu + Fri)

Fin MMXVIII

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

I cheated but I'M THE ONE  by  DJ KHALED/BIEBER/QUAVO/CHANCE might be in with a shout. Do "a" or "an" count as a number?

We guessed 7 years by Lukas Graham, but afterwards I checked and  the song you've mentioned should have been the correct answer. The quizmaster clarified that it could be either the numerical symbol or the number spelled out

On 02/02/2018 at 16:40, Frankie S said:

Uninspiring 6 for Friday.

Cardi, your eminence, have I been stripped of a bunch of titles?

Could have sworn I was in double figures. I seem to be on 3 now for some reason :lol:

Sorry Frankie. This is what happens when we have no chief executive or manager. Not sure why it keeps happening to you though!

Let's have some league tables. 

MSU bangs home  his 4th Gold trophy ... Frankie scoops a mighty 17 2nd places (and gets his 13 Golds reinstated). NJ2 fell on his sword and goes down with Salvo so I'm in the play-offs. Hurrah. 

1-prem.png.a7ee32a844e1e892bc04245cfaa21d40.png

DublinMagyar really is on a rich vein of form in the SWL and edges Scotfree on QD. Both teams go up ... and who is that in the play-off? Why it's Tynieness - who just sent me 2 texts .. the first saying "U b*****d" ... the second saying "c**t" .... well, quite. 

gkneil fails to post Friday's score and goes down with German Jag... BWV is in the play-offs. 

2-steal.png.129ee1f36fbc2de9457e94797261909e.png

And finally in the bijou BHL, Dyl and Edmund go up and Supermik is in the play-offs. Which means that BWV is pretty much a shoo-in for keeping his SWL place, since Supermik doesn't do P+B at the weekends. 

3-beazer.png.2e37fd100d328ed51d04ae93c3d4a4e2.png

So... since I'm in the play-offs ... does someone mind doing a tie-breaker question?

Just a reminder:

Okay chaps. Here's the tardy roll-call. Please have your scores in by tomorrow. Unfo, I'm super-busy, so I might be able to do the league tables around 1030am. Failing that, it will be Saturday night. There's your deadlines. Here's your transgressors:
  • Frankie S (Fri)
  • NJ2 (Thu - I'm graciously letting you post your score even though you've already posted a 0 and it would mean me getting relegated)
  • Tynieness (Fri)
  • gkneil (Fri)
  • German Jag (Fri)
  • Dyl (Thu + Fri)
Fin MMXVIII

Apologies, just seeing this now. Thanks for the opportunity your eminence bit I accept my fate. It’s clear that there’s higher powers at work here trying to keep us down.
The dogs bark but the caravan keeps moving.

36 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

36 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

So... since I'm in the play-offs ... does someone mind doing a tie-breaker question?

Just a reminder:

Try this for the tie-breaker.  According to Wikipedia Annie Hawkins (aka Norma Stitz) was listed in the Guinness Book of Records as having the largest breasts with an around chest over nipple 70 inches. With that in mind  What size chest, in inches, did Arnold Schwarzenegger boast at his peak?

I cheated but I'M THE ONE  by  DJ KHALED/BIEBER/QUAVO/CHANCE might be in with a shout. Do "a" or "an" count as a number?
Was just going to reply with that. Daughter played that non stop for a spell last summer. Music to make your ears bleed.