The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

That's another SUPERLEAGUE concluded. And what a SUPERLEAGUE it was. Notice that the top 3 cúnts in the league are the three cúnts who have all won a SUPERLEAGUE. Well done to Alang1993 who blitzed it in a oner. Well done to me who scooped my best ever placing (6th) ... I've awarded myself a special WDM (well done me) medal as a result. Other notable results include perennial Premiershippers Scotfree + Tynieness failing to Premiership themselves. And the demise of the quiz archive and Kyle Edmund seems to have hit poor Eednud hard :(

superleague.thumb.png.41963aedc9d04299b9c7d8bb03dc1d56.png

Normal league service will be resumed next week, assuming I don't make another cúnt of things. 

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

Well here's Monday's quiz:  https://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/mind-games/quiz

I got 8/10.

Looks like it will cost £180ish to get access to the quiz archive for the year.  I'd be happy to chip in a tenner 

Edited by The_Kincardine

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

Looks like it will cost £180ish to get access to the quiz archive for the year.  I'd be happy to chip in a tenner 

No need for a whip round as I subscribe and can't access the quiz archive either.