The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Not at Peasy levels of scoring but I'm happy with 8/10 for today.

When I was in Yooni in the early 80s I lumbered a Canadian girl (with a Scottish name) whose parents were missionaries in Malawi.  When she told me that Blantyre was no longer the country's capital I felt outraged on behalf of the people of Lanarkshire.  Now?  Thank you Shona Reid for my Nat King and for a point in the Aussie Quiz.

A winter wonderland Wednesday whopping ecstatic 8. . . My blindfold - pin the tail on the donkey approach to picking my answers paying rich dividends..  Knew only 4, so got to be pleased.Sure the Aussie political question has popped up before..

3 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Not at Peasy levels of scoring but I'm happy with 8/10 for today.

When I was in Yooni in the early 80s I lumbered a Canadian girl (with a Scottish name) whose parents were missionaries in Malawi.  When she told me that Blantyre was no longer the country's capital I felt outraged on behalf of the people of Lanarkshire.  Now?  Thank you Shona Reid for my Nat King and for a point in the Aussie Quiz.

Can we put this bed once and for all, and tell us how many nationalities you've slumbered?