The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Iv not submitted a score this week but my Mrs just got home with our new arrival today so once things have settled I will take them. Also as no-one set the final for the cup I will sort this for Kincardine and alang1993. My apologies gents but some things take priority lol

Iv not submitted a score this week but my Mrs just got home with our new arrival today so once things have settled I will take them. Also as no-one set the final for the cup I will sort this for Kincardine and alang1993. My apologies gents but some things take priority lol

Congratulations.

Pretty poor that she couldn't have held on until after the final, though...

2 hours ago, pleslie99 said:

She's a wee stoater as anyone on the not-pinned 'best thread' can see.

I'd have to confer with @alang1993 but I'd be happy to let you off the hook and share the inaugural Pleslie99 Postpartum Prize with my esteemed colleague (Rangers and Dumbarton style) and have it put up for grabs the next time your Mrs is knocked up.

Oh and a desultory 5 for Thursday.

Edited by The_Kincardine