The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Very similar performances on Monday and Tuesday. Knew 7, scored 7 for both. Anything Aussie, particularly sport and politics, is guaranteed to trip me up, along with Hungarian deserts, though thankfully there aren’t two or three questions per quiz on them. Should have done better on Apollo 11 duration. 

7/ 10 for Monday. Usual failures in all things associated down under. Wishing my fellow mid table mediocrity players an equally inspiring start to the new year. To those high fliers I offer my best wishes and admiration , to the lesser ranks my condescension - with the certainty that I'll be joining you shortly.

12 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Probably because there aren't many playing over New Year. Not surprising really. 

Well if they're not playing they're not playing! Bloody pain in the arse tagging folk as sometimes it only let you tag one person before the tagging feature breaks, then you have to copy your post, refresh the page, re-paste it then tag the next person. And they say nurses have it tough etc. 

Having said that, it's my New Year's Resolution to be a nice person, so I'll give it a shot. League tables to follow in an hour or so. 

Okay. Here's your first SUPERLEAGUE of 2018. Too early to glean much info from it, apart from what a marvellous edifice it is. It's also a pain in the arse to make it into one image, but never fret, I've managed. And a special mention to @Tynieness who certainly talks a good game about how this league should be run, but then neglects to tell me whether the 7 he scored was for today or yesterday. 

superleague.thumb.png.793cc851528c97bcb836dbb42477dcaa.png

And a one-time tag for any regulars who are still revelling, or those who have faded away over the last few months. 

@alang1993 @cowden0 @MSU @scotfree @deej @gkneil @Helpma @pleslie99 @madwullie @dee_62 @Leeds Saint @BigBo10 @WhiteRoseKillie @Wilky1878 @jagfox99  @G_Man1985 @Salvo Montalbano

I think that must be a world record for the highest number of tags in a post. Woo. 

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu
f

@Cardinal Richelieu

I won the diddy league for my VERY first piece of silverware before the Christmas Break.  I was really looking forward to the big day when the league tables were going to be published for the next time and along  by my name there would be this amazing number 1 in the "B" column.

Today was the day that my dreams were shattered.

giphy.gif 

Right. Fixed all the medals and missing members. So that makes your last couple of posts look a little foolish. Ha!

Didn't see your 8 though Tynie..... so even if it's there, I'm in the right. 

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu