The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

As promised to The_Kincardine, here are Wednesday's league tables. And they make for some pretty sorry reading. I'm not angry, I'm just very disappointed. Some pish scores out there, especially in the top leagues. A whole raft of players off ski-ing in Austria. Nobody's even got a 9 yet. 

Look at the Premiership ... Cowden0 is top of the heap with an average score of 6. Three players haven't even bothered their arse. 

1-prem.png.97df2b4a5224a4df935151e50c349aad.png

Eednud is looking to make it back to back promotions. Helpma definitely pissed on his chips today. 

2-steal.png.36c2f5cf84056536ff22d9c20ef92f8a.png

And in the BHL, Jacksgranda is still in line for promotion. Could it be his decade?

3--bhl.png.2d5431d0003b40193b34e35b56734fc0.png

19 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

So Tuesday lunchtime has passed and no league tables.  The Tues episode of The Archers* has passed and no league tables posted.  This never happened under the estimable @Frankie S  The Big Cardi is rapidly becoming the Angela Merkel/Robert Mugabe of the quiz thread.

An enjoyable 7/10 for me for Wednesday.

*Radio 4 anoraks may have listened to Round Britain Quiz featuring Raith Rovers' own big Val McDermid.  Possibly the most enjoyable and pointless quiz on any medium but one in which listening to matters Ambridge-way would have salvaged a point for the South of England team: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b09dtdq2

Quite fond of a bit of Round Britain Quiz. Hadn't realised it had started up again. Subscribe to Radio 4 Quiz podcast (covers RBQ, Counterpoint and Brain of Britain), so must give it a listen.

8/10 today.  

I wholeheartedly concur with FrankieS regarding one of the questions.  Mr Cardinal, though the score may say 8 I know in my heart it should be a 9!

Bloody Australians, stick yer ashes up yer .......

Edited by Helpma