The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

A happy birthday your Eminence.

I could have sworn that I posted a score for Monday - will look later but I am (increasingly) desperately trying to get cheap flights to Basel, or thereabouts.

Knew three today, got another two guesses - 5/10.

6 minutes ago, Tynieness said:

I hope you're right, I preceded the Cardinal by circa 4 months...

Today I placed an engineer on contract 2 days a week for a water treatment company.  He's 71 and will earn £425 a day when he's on site.  He's delighted and his wife phoned to thank me for getting the auld coffin dodger out from under her feet.

Let's hear it for the 3rd age ;)

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Today I placed an engineer on contract 2 days a week for a water treatment company.  He's 71 and will earn £425 a day when he's on site.  He's delighted and his wife phoned to thank me for getting the auld coffin dodger out from under her feet.

Let's hear it for the 3rd age ;)

Any jobs...

11 hours ago, NorthernJambo said:

Happy 40th Card. The doctor will be taking an unhealthy interest in your arse soon.

Belated 40 th birthday greetings - very young to be a cardinal but a good age to start wearing cardigans. Wait till you turn 50 the NHS sends you a lovely card to enclose a stool sample. Charming  - rather say it with flowers..