The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

It's Wednesday so must be time for the Thursday Quiz... featuring the long-awaited return of the JAPANESE ISLAND QUESTION!

Try to contain your excitement and click on the link below. If you score more than four, you smell. (I scored four).

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/mind-games/quiz?quizId=7713&sectionId=1

At last...

Mon 4/10, Tu 4/10, We 5/10, Th 7/10

A mixed bag, it's fair to say!!

ETA - just looked at the other scores...mixed bag, my arse.  Honking set of scores for the first 3 days of the week.  Wish I hadn't bothered.

Edited by dee_62

59 minutes ago, Audaces Fortuna Juvat said:

Me too, but someone else posted to say they had it covered. I'm easily confused.

Will get to work tomorrow. Round one will be on "Famous Linfield players between the two World Wars".

Joe Bambrick. Next!

I'm ninth equal with Irvine buddie on 12 points, yet johnnydun has 3 more points than we have but is twelfth.

Has His Eminence been at the Communion Wine again? He might be advised to stick to the holy water.

Knew three, picked one, "most likely" and guessed two for a very pleasing 6/10. Sh1t questions.

Knew 2 so happy with 6/10

At last...
Mon 4/10, Tu 4/10, We 5/10, Th 7/10
A mixed bag, it's fair to say!!

ETA - just looked at the other scores...mixed bag, my arse.  Honking set of scores for the first 3 days of the week.  Wish I hadn't bothered.

A 6/10 for Wednesday, and for Thursday ......  6/10 again.  At least I'm consistent, I think I can just phone in my score for Friday

Eight for Thursday, including a rare successful Nippponese guess. Ex Soviet geography and loxodrome not such good guesses...

Knew 2 for sure (Roland and fife) and ended up with 5 for Thursday.

7/10. Knew 4(seen the Goldberg's for the first time the other day which helped)

Ha ha, you smell! [emoji23]