The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

4 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Great. Now all we need is Monday's and Tuesday's and you're in the league!

Blimey, they work us hard in here!

OK, just back from the weekly Abu Dhabi pub Quiz, pity no-one else showed up due to the ju-jitsu tournament in town  but ah well ..... at least Jagermeister was on promotion

Monday: 6/10:  the Academy award was a pure guess, unfortunately pure guessing didn't work out so well when it came to childrens literature, African geography, Latin American cookery or Womens Sports.

Tuesday: 6/10 Thai ooking let me down, though in tonights quiz I did at least correctly identify Thailand as the Land of the White elephant.  Australian matters and SE Asian geography eluded me.

However, I still feel tremendously vindicated since tonight I correctly identified Buzz Lightyears fist in the picture round.  We won't talk about how I thought Knight Riders dashboard could maybe be a screenshot of Galaxians .......

58 minutes ago, Helpma said:

Blimey, they work us hard in here!

OK, just back from the weekly Abu Dhabi pub Quiz, pity no-one else showed up due to the ju-jitsu tournament in town  but ah well ..... at least Jagermeister was on promotion

I've only been 2x to AD but enjoyed each trip - a much more 'local' and personable place than Dubai which I despise.  How're you enjoying it, bud?

On the quiz...an astonishing (for me) 9/10 and tennis can GTF.

That's the third time you've posted your Wednesday score (first 6, then 7, now 6 again). One too many Singhas last night? [emoji4]

Given his vociferous campaigning for another poster to be docked points I feel there is only one just penalty here...