The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

1 minute ago, dee_62 said:

Lovely, but not sure where my "honours" came from? The only time I've come close to winning anything was a cup runner up to WRK.

Thanks dee (and BWV). Aye, few snags with the new format, mainly that when you sort the totals in order, sometimes the other columns don't follow suit. This actually happened with the team badges which I thought had the potential to cause a mini-riot, so I fixed them but didn't notice the honours mix-up. 

It will be fixed by tomorrow, so in the meantime you can bask in their glory!

2 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Thanks dee (and BWV). Aye, few snags with the new format, mainly that when you sort the totals in order, sometimes the other columns don't follow suit. This actually happened with the team badges which I thought had the potential to cause a mini-riot, so I fixed them but didn't notice the honours mix-up. 

It will be fixed by tomorrow, so in the meantime you can bask in their glory!

Steelers badges are wrong, not mine...

Nice to be able to see that I am the number one St Johnstone fan in the whole league system.

The fact I am the only St Johnstone fan in the league system is irrelevant.

Well I've finally got over my huff at losing to a sub-strength Kincardine in the cup to put together the new league tables. And how proud of them I was - until I realised that in an effort to jazz them up, I can no longer copy and paste them into the thread. So instead I have to take a screenshot of them and add them that way. That moan should really belong in the First World Problems thread. 
Anyway... not much to say about the leagues since it's only day 1, but in the Premiership, 5 posters are tied on 1st place, and it's a surprise to see P+B's most decorated quiz teams in the relegation zone. 
1-premier.png.4640e2bd5707d1457a2093bbc81df284.png
AFJ leads the way in the Stealer's Wheel league...
2-stealers.png.fd1de541a17fe259ae9998a41dda7ae9.png
And down in the Beazer, Welshbairn has opened up an early lead, although there are 4 teams still to post so anything can happen.
3-beazer.png.74780e5b70ce40206e24b0fd1fdcfc10.png

Knew the first 2. Scored 4.

1 hour ago, dee_62 said:

Lovely, but not sure where my "honours" came from? The only time I've come close to winning anything was a cup runner up to WRK.

I'll have them if you don't want them.

Shameful lack of Accies badges in these new jazzed up league tables.  Pity I keep forgetting about it until it's already started, then score badly and go off in the huff for another month 

2 hours ago, pleslie99 said:

Why is the Dumbarton badge not next to me? I take pleasure in being the highest (and only) placed sons fan in the league!

I'm not psychic! Everyone else, except BigBo10 has their allegiance beneath their profile pic! But I shall rectify this post haste!

1 hour ago, BigBo10 said:

How do I add a club badge for the aesthetics of the diddy league table given I look like the only person not to have one?

You don't need to add a badge. Just either tell us who you support, or change your profile to show your team. Hope it's one we don't yet have!

1 hour ago, Helpma said:

Shameful lack of Accies badges in these new jazzed up league tables.  Pity I keep forgetting about it until it's already started, then score badly and go off in the huff for another month 

Well, there's a Motherwell badge. Won't that do? If not, it's not too late to take part in this league chief!

@G_Man1985 when did you start supporting St Mirren?

Anyhow, here is the quiz for today, Tuesday the 18th of April 2017. There are questions about some things and some other questions about some other things.

I got 4/10 as I answered 4 questions correctly and 6 answers incorrectly. 

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/mind-games/quiz

Edited by Dee Man