The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

It's even colder on the 2nd day of winter at 2.6c. Sorry Kincy, Kelvin will have to wait on the Side. Sending the team out in short sleeves worked as an improved 7/10 to finish the season.  Knew all 3 Australian questions for a change. 

7/10 for a super sexy Friday - probably not enough to save me from my fist visit (in a while) to the seaside league.  4 Aussie questions I think and I only managed to guess Banjo.  Knew 5 of the other (non-Aussie) ones though, so things are looking up! (until I get bumped out of the cup in the first round...again...) 

Edited by dee_62

On 1.6.2017 at 11:31, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Please take both the quizzes below and PM me your scores by Monday lunchtime! 

Good luck to everyone except Peasy23!

Quizwise appears to be blocked by the new firewall in my work. I'll need to do this at home, off the clock, in my own time, over the weekend. This does not please me one bit.

Quizwise appears to be blocked by the new firewall in my work. I'll need to do this at home, off the clock, in my own time, over the weekend. This does not please me one bit.

I can't access the usual quiz at work, so here is a bulk update for my scores...
Tuesday eight.
Wednesday six
Thursday four
Friday six.
Not going to be troubling the engraver with that lot...

8 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

I can't access the usual quiz at work, so here is a bulk update for my scores...
Tuesday eight.
Wednesday six
Thursday four
Friday six.
Not going to be troubling the engraver with that lot...

Not unless those scores give you a heart attack...

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

I think that'd be a mason rather than an engraver.  WRK would likely thus prefer an unmarked grave ;)

Actually it's a monumental sculptor if we're going down the pedantic route.

https://en-gb.facebook.com/John-Steele-And-son-monumental-sculptors-castledawson-174247382615893/

(Although I see they are also referred to as "monumental masons", so I'll give you 25%)

34 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Actually it's a monumental sculptor if we're going down the pedantic route.

https://en-gb.facebook.com/John-Steele-And-son-monumental-sculptors-castledawson-174247382615893/

(Although I see they are also referred to as "monumental masons", so I'll give you 25%)

I'm not one for arguing so I'll just bookmark this in case it comes up in a future quiz...