The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

6 minutes ago, blackislekillie said:

Good luck in the cup IB. My scoreust be bouncing around cyberspace.

Did you send me your score BIK? If so, it's possible it might have gone missing. Happy to reinstate you if you send me your score. 

On 2017-5-7 at 11:40, deej said:

I'm hungover as shit so will maybe do it later but more likely tomorrow morning emoji106.png

I call that cheating, I was hungover as f**k when I did it. :babe2

Just now, welshbairn said:

I call that cheating, I was hungover as f**k when I did it. :babe2

I did actually do it yesterday, I had sobered up a bit though. Did better in both cup quizzes individually than I did in the league. 

Did you send me your score BIK? If so, it's possible it might have gone missing. Happy to reinstate you if you send me your score. 

I sent it but I'm halfway up a hillside in fuerteventura with no internet so I'm doing stuff as and when I'm in WiFi bars. Hard life I know. I scored an 8 (5+3) but I'll concede the tie and concentrate on the relegation struggle.

7 minutes ago, blackislekillie said:

I sent it but I'm halfway up a hillside in fuerteventura with no internet so I'm doing stuff as and when I'm in WiFi bars. Hard life I know. I scored an 8 (5+3) but I'll concede the tie and concentrate on the relegation struggle.

Very noble of you! You actually would have drawn... still waiting for Irvine_Buddies play off question answer ... if it doesn't come in you're reinstated whether you like it 

Oooh. Less than 2 hours until midnight. Could the quiz actually be posted on the correct day for once?!

27 minutes ago, Eednud said:

It's late quiz-off Tuesday and a promotion chasing 8/10, only tennis and wyvern wrong. Knew 4. http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/mind-games/quiz?quizId=6793&sectionId=1

You couldn't wait fecking 30 minutes?!

7 out of 10. Happy with that and the fact that "I want it that way" is no longer on a loop in my head. Less happy it's been replaced with "Lady in Red". 

Cheek to fucking cheek. 

Tremendous 9/10. Amazingly knew 8 and had a good idea on the tennis. Let down by forgetting words. Not an Aussie question in sight. (That I can remember anyway) Could be a high scoring day if my score is anything to go by.