The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Still waiting for a few scores. Can't be arsed tagging c***s, but waiting on AFJ and Peasy (Friday), MSU (Thu and Fri), Cowden0 (Tue, Thu and Fri?!!), Livilion (Wed-Fri), Alang1993 (Tue-Fri), NJ2 (Friday), SlipperyP (Friday) and Madwullie (Tue-Fri). 

Deadline of lunchtime on Saturday. 

I've done precious little in work today, except find out about Maryhill Magyar. 

Still waiting for a few scores. Can't be arsed tagging c***s, but waiting on AFJ and Peasy (Friday), MSU (Thu and Fri), Cowden0 (Tue, Thu and Fri?!!), Livilion (Wed-Fri), Alang1993 (Tue-Fri), NJ2 (Friday), SlipperyP (Friday) and Madwullie (Tue-Fri). 
I hope things are clearer for you now. Nothing like a bit of history

Just now, DublinMagyar said:
24 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

I hope things are clearer for you now. Nothing like a bit of history

Aye... still not quite sure why they did it? Was it tongue-in-cheek, a bit like The Blue Brazil?

6 minutes ago, DublinMagyar said:
9 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:
Aye... still not quite sure why they did it? Was it tongue-in-cheek, a bit like The Blue Brazil?

Like Cowdenbeath?. How very dare you

Ha. Thought that might rub you up the wrong way :)

Here's some slightly tardy league tables. 

Frankie is looking to close in on WRK's (RIP) league tally with his 13th league title. Congrats to WILLIEA who is one point behind. What a time to be a QotS supporter.  Down at the other end, MSU fails to post and goes down with Scotfree ... not a great day for expats. Peasy23 is in the play-offs on QD. 

1-prem.png.f8edd4bddf4899caafafc23d5315c9b6.png

Deej picks up his 2nd SWL medal, with Leeds Saint promoted alongside him. Eednud is in the play-offs. Downstairs, I some how dodgy relegation ... down go Gman and Jacksgranda with gkneil in the play-offs

2-steal.png.5bf9925d7bd35f4f7baf1f6711abe7af.png

And finally, in the Beazer Homes League, well done to our newbie, DublinMagyar who has settled into the Aussie format adeptly, a 4 point cushion over BIK. Ross. is in the play-offs.  

3-beazer.png.ef79c346f0e42e4f84d692a913e4c5b0.png

So the play-offs are @peasy23  vs @Eednud   and  @gkneil vs @Ross.

And your play-off question... the 10,000th goal may be scored in the SPFL today. But as of 2:57pm today, how many goals have been scored in the SPFL? (I'll give you a clue, it's less than 10,000). 

Answers via PM before lunchtime on Monday. 

Thanks x

4 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Here's some slightly tardy league tables. 

Frankie is looking to close in on WRK's (RIP) league tally with his 13th league title. Congrats to WILLIEA who is one point behind. What a time to be a QotS supporter.  Down at the other end, MSU fails to post and goes down with Scotfree ... not a great day for expats. Peasy23 is in the play-offs on QD. 

1-prem.png.f8edd4bddf4899caafafc23d5315c9b6.png

Deej picks up his 2nd SWL medal, with Leeds Saint promoted alongside him. Eednud is in the play-offs. Downstairs, I some how dodgy relegation ... down go Gman and Jacksgranda with gkneil in the play-offs

2-steal.png.5bf9925d7bd35f4f7baf1f6711abe7af.png

And finally, in the Beazer Homes League, well done to our newbie, DublinMagyar who has settled into the Aussie format adeptly, a 4 point cushion over BIK. Ross. is in the play-offs.  

3-beazer.png.ef79c346f0e42e4f84d692a913e4c5b0.png

So the play-offs are @peasy23  vs @Eednud   and  @gkneil vs @Ross.

And your play-off question... the 10,000th goal may be scored in the SPFL today. But as of 2:57pm today, how many goals have been scored in the SPFL? (I'll give you a clue, it's less than 10,000). 

Answers via PM before lunchtime on Monday. 

Thanks x

Sent.