The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Been trying to take the quiz and post scores daily, but have been preoccupied all week with writing a 100 question set for a big quiz on Saturday. Most of the way there now, so was able to catch up tonight.

8s for both Tuesday and Wed, and 7 for Thursday, with a few lucky guesses amongst a number of questions that suited me. 

11 hours ago, pleslie99 said:

A back to earth with a bump 5/10. Peninsula definitely wrong. Stewards enquiry please!

Anyway, what's happening with the cup? Is it a long lost memory? I'd be happy to fire one together for next few weekends if I have the time?

Oh yes please. Maybe we could have it running over the Christmas period? I'm not away this Christmas so the league can continue as normal (if people want) but a wee Xmas quiz over a few weeks would be a welcome addition.

8 hours ago, Frankie S said:

Been trying to take the quiz and post scores daily, but have been preoccupied all week with writing a 100 question set for a big quiz on Saturday. Most of the way there now, so was able to catch up tonight.

8s for both Tuesday and Wed, and 7 for Thursday, with a few lucky guesses amongst a number of questions that suited me. 

This isn't for the Hot 100 thingmy is it? If so, more questions on WWE wrestlers please!

8 minutes ago, pleslie99 said:

What website did you use to create your cup quizzes?

It was qzzr.com ... only problem is that it seems to be shut down for new members. I'll PM you the log in details. Alternatively, @Audaces Fortuna Juvat used one, but I cannae mind what it was. 

Actually, scratch that. They're not offering any free shiz any more. But AFJ will point you towards the one he used. 

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

I guess they fixed the Crimea answer, because it was the right one. Which is a pity, because being a smart ass I deliberately chose a wrong answer to try to sneak a point.  You played me like a damn fiddle, Cardinal!  I guessed the boy band though, so ... there's that, I guess.  7/10.

47 minutes ago, pleslie99 said:

5/10 for Friday.

I'll try get a quiz together tonight and post the draw tomorrow for the p&b Xmas cup extravaganza which if iv worked it out right should see the winner crowned on new years day!

Good stuff, bud.  I look forward to this.  In your impartial draw, done under strict scrutiny, please pit the big hitters against each other and give me a home draw against a diddy casual poster.

In league business...6/10 with no passes.