The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

High-time for a SUPERLEAGUE table. 
And it's Cowden0 leading the pack by a nose from Frankie S. A group of about 6 teams is breaking away from the rest and are pretty much a shoo-in for a Premiership play-off. But in the middle of the field, there are 6 teams all on 38 who are only a few lucky guesses away from breaking into the top ranks. Down near the bottom, Eednud is as good as picking horses as he is at picking quiz answers [emoji14]
superleague.thumb.png.5a03e701abaa5970a0c7cc51b9af72ad.png

The tightness of that middle league is incredible! Well done cardi on this magnificent idea

Just seeing that combined table. Can't believe there are only 6 (myself included) who have still to earn any awards. Bloody hell, I've been in it since day 1 and had at least half a dozen promotions. Must've always been runner up or playoff winner.

Just seeing that combined table. Can't believe there are only 6 (myself included) who have still to earn any awards. Bloody hell, I've been in it since day 1 and had at least half a dozen promotions. Must've always been runner up or playoff winner.

Still can't believe that I won it once. It's like looking through a list of World Cup Winners then noticing that Tuvalu won it in 1942 while nobody was looking.