The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

So we're halfway into the SUPERLEAGUE, and things are really hotting up. Remember there's no play-offs this weekend, so your time's your own. 

And who do we have at the top of the stack? Why it's our very own... Audaces Fortuna Juvat... he probably thinks he's on course for winning his first gold medal .. of course, little does he realise no medals will be awared for the SUPERLEAGUE. You might like to break the news to him Tynieness :)

superleague.thumb.png.505b96dbdc1920ef4322a5fed42795a5.png

1 hour ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Wait, we're only halfway through? I was hoping to put this abysmal week behind me. I feel like Andy Dufresne if he thought he'd got to the end of Shit Tunnel, only to find out he still had another five miles of shit to crawl through.

What gave it away? Was it the fact that I said it was going to be a 2 league table, or was it the league table with 2 week's worth of score columns?

4 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Wait, we're only halfway through? I was hoping to put this abysmal week behind me. I feel like Andy Dufresne if he thought he'd got to the end of Shit Tunnel, only to find out he still had another five miles of shit to crawl through.

"It's like the Shawshank Redemption, except with more tunnelling through shit and no fucking redemption."

5 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

What gave it away? Was it the fact that I said it was going to be a 2 league table, or was it the league table with 2 week's worth of score columns?

Yer a sarcastic c... ardinal,:P aren't you? 

Seeing as there are no play-offs or Cup questions to keep us all fine tuned for Super League part 2 you might want to have a go at the NZ Herald quiz from Friday. 5/10. http://www.nzherald.co.nz/quizzes/news/article.cfm?c_id=1502918&objectid=11939939 or the ABC News weekly quiz 8/10  http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-11-03/abc-news-quiz-were-you-paying-attention-this-week/9111708

At 08:08 on Monday morning there is still no sign of The Australian's quiz for Monday. Might be the compiler lives in Melbourne Cup town and is taking a sickie to go with the Cup holiday tomorrow for an extra long weekend or it might be the slack b*****ds have forgotten to post it creating our own little PTTGOYN.  Will keep checking through the morning, if nothing by 12 my time will delve deep into the prepared earlier archive. 

Don't know if it was this email that did it "Good Morning *****  Any chance you can drag someone away from studying tomorrow's Melbourne Cup form and get them to post today's quiz on-line. Many thanks Eednud obo P+B Super League quizzees" but it worked.  Was thinking maybe I shouldn't have bothered but 3 good guesses gave me 6/10. Knew Hajj, French and Looby Loo, guessed Hilary Hahn, Depouty PM and Elvis' age. 

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/mind-games/quiz?quizId=8083&sectionId=1