The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Playoff answers are all in.
[mention=73487]NJ2[/mention] Assuming ‘f**k loads’ is correct but unacceptable, I’ll go for gangnam style has been viewed 7.5billion times on YouTube. Im sure I read or heard pretty much the population of the world had seen it effectively.
[mention=44974]Eednud[/mention] 
Downloaded too many fucking times but suppose you'll want something better than that so 15,297,542
[mention=2439]Leeds Saint[/mention]Having scored a frankly crap 5 for Monday I'm not sure promotion would be a good thing!! Anyway let's plump for 145 million [mention=72250]The Captain[/mention]

No idea but I'm setting guessometer to maximum.

185 million views.

The correct answer is 2,979,314,990

The Captain was out by  2,794,314,990

Eednud was out by  2,964,017,448

The Captain stays in the Steelers

NJ2 was out by 4,520,685,010

Leeds Saint was out by 2,834,314,990

Congratulations Leeds Saint back where he belongs.

Hard luck NJ2 very sensible answer, however when you are dealing in billions......

Eednud, wtf. Have you ever been on YouTube? 

Regularly but not one of the 2,979,314,990.

I'm back! What have I missed? Are the play-offs sorted? How was alang1993's running of the tables? Did anyone miss me? How the f**k did I manage to get promoted? 

edit: Right. I think there's been a f**k-up (HA!) ... Edmund should have been promoted automatically.. however, I'm tempted to demote him solely for that terrible answer on Gangnam Style. 

Can't mind who suggested it before, but how about - for this week only - we have one MASSIVE league table and that can be used to determine the new league placings?

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu