The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Right guys, 2nd round of the P&B Cedric Kipre's Xmas quiz is Here. PM me your scores by Monday 8am. Good luck.

Reminder of the draw:

Dyl v Alang1993

BWV v SlipperyP

The captain v Cardinal Richelieu

Kincardine v Eednud

Tynieness v AFJ

Peasy23 v Cowden0

LiviLion v Welshbairn

Helpma v Jacksgranda

1st half:

http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1712081300261452&lnk&

2nd half:

http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1712081319498981&lnk&

19 minutes ago, pleslie99 said:

Right guys, 2nd round of the P&B Cedric Kipre's Xmas quiz is Here. PM me your scores by Monday 8am. Good luck.

Reminder of the draw:

Tynieness v AFJ

Tie of the round for the DH Lawrence Firm

Edited by The_Kincardine

3 hours ago, pleslie99 said:

Reminder of the draw:

Dyl v Alang1993

BWV v SlipperyP

The captain v Cardinal Richelieu

Kincardine v Eednud

Tynieness v AFJ

Peasy23 v Cowden0

LiviLion v Welshbairn

Helpma v Jacksgranda

1st half:

http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1712081300261452&lnk&

2nd half:

http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1712081319498981&lnk&

Did my first round opponent not send in his score??

League time. And there are a lot of talking points. 

No need to discuss AFJ's victory. He secures his second first place, and well done to DA for gaining his first second place. Down below, Alang1993 is down, but MSU and Scotfree are neck and neck... so there is a 3 way play-off in the offing. 

1-prem.png.6cc44685240d51f8df515bf654950572.png

In the SWL, Eednud and Helpma are also tied, so there'll need to be a play-off to decide who gets the coveted +1 in the S column. But they're both promoted regardless. Deej's last gasp 6 puts him in the play-off. At the other end, LiviLion and pleslie99 are down, with Dyl in the play-offs. 

2-stealer.png.454baab274961bf5ae1c1af1711b1add.png

And in the BHL, BWV played a blinder and scoops his 2nd B. And Jacksgranda has proven that lightning can indeed strike twice. Supermik is in the play-offs, although since he doesn't do weekend quizzing, Dyl might well get a walk. 

3-bhl.png.67f04456fa3d501f6f814cede3a23481.png

So the playoff... one place in the Premiership up for grabs between @MSU, @scotfree and @deej ... @Eednud and @Helpma are duking it out for the SWL medal, and it's @Dyl vs @supermik...

Here's your question. At the Sochi Winter Olympics in 2014, how many different countries won a medal? 

Answers in by Monday lunchtime please. 

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

3 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

League time. And there are a lot of talking points. 

No need to discuss AFJ's victory. He secures his second first place, and well done to DA for gaining his first second place. Down below, Alang1993 is down, but MSU and Scotfree are neck and neck... so there is a 3 way play-off in the offing. 

1-prem.png.6cc44685240d51f8df515bf654950572.png

For the sake of accuracy Peasy should only be the 5th pishest player in the top league rather than me.

4 hours ago, pleslie99 said:

You have me down for a 4 on Friday? I do believe my 6 would've seen me safe? I am happy to go down though, my performances have been shite.

Have a greenie by way of apology. I've shagged it again.

Superleague anyone?

Thought I'd already done Friday's but that was Thursday, oh well :lol: Literally not even showing up for the most important game of the week, sack the board.

23 hours ago, welshbairn said:

By some fluke it worked last time against Bo, so LiviLion, prepare to get your arse ripped apart by the quizzing power of welshbairn. Sorry, I'm watching Grand Tour, I may have been infected.

Training has been good and the boyz* are looking sharp, and eeeehhhhhh*, at the end of the day* we know it won't be easy but the ladz* will go out and enjoy the occasion, you know?

* - copyright every footballer/manager/pundit in every interview ever.

Cup score PM'd.

Another week, another league.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/mind-games/quiz?quizId=8333&sectionId=1

My first ever 10!  Guessed correctly at the car and the Test match questions.  I'd like to think of them as educated guesses, though.  Classical languages came in handy for the word-meaning question.

I've decided to start reading The Australian sports pages.  I should be up to speed in about 5 years, assuming I can remember everything I read.  Which, given how interesting Australian sports can be, shouldn't be a problem. :rolleyes: