The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

A sexy 7 , could have been better bar stumbling at all things Australian on questions 9 and 10.  Not sure whether I made promotion via the play offs or not. But in the unlikely event that I did , a combined score of 10 for Monday / Tuesday will dispatch back to the lower leagues more befitting my very limited abilities.

On 03/12/2017 at 21:34, pleslie99 said:

4/10 for Monday for Me.

In other news more importantly the inaugural Xmas cup, the following people have not posted a score (or have and I dunno who you are on the league table so let me know what name you submitted under)

Scotfree

WRK

Wilky1878

Madwullie

JamieT

WillieA

Supermik

Gman_1985

FrankieS

Deej

MSU

Ross

And Cowden0 has posted for 1st half and his team have yet to emerge for the 2nd half

Have been so busy of late that I hadn’t even noticed there was a cup competition going on. Not really got time to trawl back through numerous unread pages of the thread to find out what and where it is, so will opt out of this one. 

Edit -too late to opt out anyway. Had already forfeited. Fair play.

In the league, a relatively inauspicious start to the week with back to back 6s. Guessometer needs a service. 

Edited by Frankie S

Another solid if unspectacular 5/10 in the league.

Apologies for doing an Estonia in the cup. Had family visiting over the weekend and spent most of it drinking and making them do tourist things, blissfully unaware that there was a cup in the first place.