The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

So Tuesday lunchtime has passed and no league tables.  The Tues episode of The Archers* has passed and no league tables posted.  This never happened under the estimable @Frankie S  The Big Cardi is rapidly becoming the Angela Merkel/Robert Mugabe of the quiz thread.

An enjoyable 7/10 for me for Wednesday.

*Radio 4 anoraks may have listened to Round Britain Quiz featuring Raith Rovers' own big Val McDermid.  Possibly the most enjoyable and pointless quiz on any medium but one in which listening to matters Ambridge-way would have salvaged a point for the South of England team: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b09dtdq2

5 / 10 Knew Rushdie , Madeira and two random guesses plus Nyasaland . Perhaps that's where Matt Crawford from Ambridge fled  with his ill gotten gains. The Kincardine may be able to shed some light as I missed Tuesday's episode of The Archers. Incidentally my faither never forgave the Archers for replacing Dick Barton Special Agent in The BBC Light Programme schedule in 1951.

2 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

So Tuesday lunchtime has passed and no league tables.  The Tues episode of The Archers* has passed and no league tables posted.  This never happened under the estimable @Frankie S  The Big Cardi is rapidly becoming the Angela Merkel/Robert Mugabe of the quiz thread.

An irrelevant 7/10 for me for Wednesday since Big Cardi is in charge

You're forgetting that I'm no longer unemployed big chief ... I recall you saying you only work 3 hours every 2 months... I'd let you share the burden, but I still haven't forgotten your last effort... you didn't even paint it red, white and blue. You made it blue, blue and illegible.  Just by the by, I'm convinced you're a member of the House of Lords. 

I will do the tables tomorrow, although there is a 1% chance I'll be handed my jotters (in which case, normal service will be resumed after I've gone on an impromptu bender). 

Of course, the league tables are hosted on Google Sheets, so I could open it up and let everyone add their own scores. But I think we all know the carnage that would ensue from that.

5 out of 10 for Wed.