The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

19 hours ago, Helpma said:

Aye, like Australians artists are really a thing  :rolleyes:

Er, Rolf Harris? :ph34r:

Anyway, here's a list of stragglers. Deadline is tomorrow at whatever time I get back from the Parkrun and, sadly, Ikea. 

• MSU, Pickled_Herring, deej (Friday)
  • Alang1993 (Mon-Thu)
  • Wilky1878 (Thu-Fri)
  • Gman_1985 (Wed-Fri)
  • WRK - All week :(

On a side note with the question on the Rugby League World Cup. I had a family member ( on the wife's side ) who is played for Papua New guinea side in the world cup. He's scored 36 points so far.

So far must mean he’s still to take Friday’s quiz. Challenging for honours in whichever league he’s in. Sum boi.

Scotland to be pumped again if the ROTW have talent like this lining up for the next Ride Her Haggard Cup.

That's yer leagues in boys. 

Frankie has returned to the top  of the heap to scoop his 10th crown. And AFJ is enjoying a rich vein of form with another 2nd place. Down below, deej might feel aggrieved at being relegated but only a perfect 10 would have saved him from the drop. The DA is down, and @The_Kincardine is in the play-offs. 

1-prem.png.f3e458e3a6d321fdc26e0011e82430e6.png

Livi Lion attains his 2nd 2nd league title, with NJ2 returning to the top shop and @Helpma in the play-offs. Down at the bottom, can't believe 21 points was enough to escape even the play-offs. Not so lucky are Mr "No Medals" Dee_62 and Mr "Full gamut of medals" pleslie99 ... @supermik is in the play-offs (although he doesn't like quizzing at the weekends - maybe he's both Jewish and Christian)

2-stealer.png.b8028dfba008f88a5f7fd3790de42518.png

And in the BHL, Edmund has romped it, but not in a sexy way. BIK is up, and @johnnydun is int he play-offs - can he right the wrongs of a couple of seasons ago? Down at the bottom, no idea if WRK is coming back or not, but I'm going to leave him there for the time being, so everyone can feel chuffed at beating a 17 times champion. 

3-bhl.png.cd02019b79116bd1bb7f480536224261.png

So.. a play-off question. Everyone loves a world record question. So for the 4 names mentioned:

• Sergei Bubka is probably the world's most famous pole vaulter. How many times did he beat the pole vault world record (both indoors and outdoors)  .... answers to me by Monday lunchtime. 

That's yer leagues in boys. 
Frankie has returned to the top  of the heap to scoop his 10th crown. And AFJ is enjoying a rich vein of form with another 2nd place. Down below, deej might feel aggrieved at being relegated but only a perfect 10 would have saved him from the drop. The DA is down, and [mention=44711]The_Kincardine[/mention] is in the play-offs. 
1-prem.png.f3e458e3a6d321fdc26e0011e82430e6.png
Livi Lion attains his 2nd 2nd league title, with NJ2 returning to the top shop and [mention=16108]Helpma[/mention] in the play-offs. Down at the bottom, can't believe 21 points was enough to escape even the play-offs. Not so lucky are Mr "No Medals" Dee_62 and Mr "Full gamut of medals" pleslie99 ... [mention=33816]supermik[/mention] is in the play-offs (although he doesn't like quizzing at the weekends - maybe he's both Jewish and Christian)
2-stealer.png.b8028dfba008f88a5f7fd3790de42518.png
And in the BHL, Edmund has romped it, but not in a sexy way. BIK is up, and [mention=46733]johnnydun[/mention] is int he play-offs - can he right the wrongs of a couple of seasons ago? Down at the bottom, no idea if WRK is coming back or not, but I'm going to leave him there for the time being, so everyone can feel chuffed at beating a 17 times champion. 
3-bhl.png.cd02019b79116bd1bb7f480536224261.png
So.. a play-off question. Everyone loves a world record question. So for the 4 names mentioned:
  • Sergei Bubka is probably the world's most famous pole vaulter. How many times did he beat the pole vault world record (both indoors and outdoors)  .... answers to me by Monday lunchtime. 

To my ‘rightful’ place. I feel being relegated as a result of the super fucking monster league was quite unfair but I accepted with quiet dignity. Now, to avoid getting relegated next week!