The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Apparently my namesake nag finished 11th out of 23rd, which pretty much reflects my position in the SUPERLEAGUE. Take solace in the fact that "I would have done better if the going had been soft or good to soft). 

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

High-time for a SUPERLEAGUE table. 

And it's Cowden0 leading the pack by a nose from Frankie S. A group of about 6 teams is breaking away from the rest and are pretty much a shoo-in for a Premiership play-off. But in the middle of the field, there are 6 teams all on 38 who are only a few lucky guesses away from breaking into the top ranks. Down near the bottom, Eednud is as good as picking horses as he is at picking quiz answers :P

superleague.thumb.png.5a03e701abaa5970a0c7cc51b9af72ad.png

Bloody Sod's Law - I top the table for the very first time and it's a two week quiz. Cue the impending score of four or less..................

Tuesday - 9/10

Monday - 7/10

Now doing this backwards in the hope I can maintain scores over 5. Every chance I'll not be near a PC for Thursday or Friday's quizzes as I'm off to watch norn Iron blow it at the final hurdle.

38 minutes ago, Audaces Fortuna Juvat said:

Bloody Sod's Law - I top the table for the very first time and it's a two week quiz. Cue the impending score of four or less..................

Tuesday - 9/10

Monday - 7/10

Now doing this backwards in the hope I can maintain scores over 5. Every chance I'll not be near a PC for Thursday or Friday's quizzes as I'm off to watch norn Iron blow it at the final hurdle.

When are you back from Switzerland?

5 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

When are you back from Switzerland?

Home game Thursday night, then Linfield at Ballymena on Friday night and off to the land of cuckoo clocks on Saturday, game on Sunday and returning Monday.