The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

So, the hard work has been done.  Top of the league, just need to keep the heid, a decent performance on Day 5 and the trophy cabinet will at last have some silverware in it.

4/10.

Bugger :(

10 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

I see a few folk are voicing their disquiet about people swooping in late in the week and seizing promotions from teams who log in regularly every day... I can see why it's annoying but I think the alternative is pretty unfair for people and will put a lot of people off doing the quiz if they are penalised for being late. Even some people who do log in daily are sometimes delayed by work or other commitments (for instance, quiz stalwart WRK hasn't posted since Monday)... 

However, we could introduce a new rule (11.2) that in the event of a tie - instead of QD (which is a bit unfair anyway).. the team who posted their week's scores first would be the victor. Of course, that might be a bit difficult for me to manage - last thing I want to do is re-trawl the thread to see who posted Friday's result first. Any ideas???

I suggest we keep things as they are.  Aye, it can be annoying but factors like work, holidays, illness and being a lazy fat arse are understandable.

12 minutes ago, Audaces Fortuna Juvat said:

Knew four and scored four.

Five for Monday.

Probable relegation for AFJ.

In before even Sunday morning's Archers' omnibus.  That's the way to do it ;)

Edit: I just realised you were referring to a different Monday!

Edited by The_Kincardine

Knew South American dictator,  Knew - Killing me Softly - one of my late ma`s faves ,  Pompeii, Bullow and I was able to openly disregard the rule.  One correct guess . Usual f__ _ k up with Aussie sport. Sigh 6 / 10.

Tempted to cheer myself up with my favourite joke. Don't expect too much..... Drum roll......

Definition of Insolent- ..... " Pushed off the ferry at Southampton ".

And good night.

7 hours ago, The Captain said:

Knew South American dictator,  Knew - Killing me Softly - one of my late ma`s faves ,  Pompeii, Bullow and I was able to openly disregard the rule.  One correct guess . Usual f__ _ k up with Aussie sport. Sigh 6 / 10.

Tempted to cheer myself up with my favourite joke. Don't expect too much..... Drum roll......

Definition of Insolent- ..... " Pushed off the ferry at Southampton ".

And good night.

Did your crew mutiny?  Not surprised given jokes like that.