The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

On 10/13/2017 at 16:25, Audaces Fortuna Juvat said:

And here it is, to the interest of absolutely no one but the two finalists, (Tynieness and CowdenO), this year's Fcuked-Up Cup final.

A bit of a marathon, and may the best man win?

First half

http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1710131011289994&pg

Second half

http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1710131046505071&pg

Answers by 09:00 Monday morning please when I will organise the presentation of the large and noxious custard pie Fcuked-Up Cup?

Good luck guys.

Em, what are you doing regarding the Guggenheim question which I got wrong apparently even though I know it was right :wacko:

Well, despite the howling gales and a stinking hangover, it truly is a Lovely Day. I asked how many times does Bill Withers sing "Lovely Day" .... tbh, the answer is a bit inconclusive. I've listened to it a dozen times but I'm still not sure and keep losing count.  Rest assured though - this type of question will see me until the new year. So get listening to repetitive songs. 

So it was Peasy vs Leeds Saint and gkneil vs the play-off virgin, johnnydun.

Johnnydun and Leeds Saint both went for 35 so  they've both shat the bed, whereas Peasy23 plumped for 78 and gkneil 75. 

No idea about the right answer but Peasy23 and gkneil win ... fill yer boots btw

It’s Monday in some Down Under bits so time to see if all the pre-season training was worth it. A middling 5/10 for my middle league return. Knew them all though, German state, AFL medal, Hagar the Horrible, kulfi and film. http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/mind-games/quiz?quizId=7933&sectionId=1

4 hours ago, Tynieness said:

Em, what are you doing regarding the Guggenheim question which I got wrong apparently even though I know it was right :wacko:

Nothing mate, sorry. (I'll owe you a pint of Drambuie for my bias towards Bilbao).

Final scores were Tynieness 15 (8+7) and CowdenO 16 (7+9), so CowdenO's strong second half performance sees him race past Tynieness in the home strait to lift the utterly fictitious Fucked-Up Cup.

Well done. They'll be dancing in the streets of Limerick etc, etc.

Trophy.png

4 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Well, despite the howling gales and a stinking hangover, it truly is a Lovely Day. I asked how many times does Bill Withers sing "Lovely Day" .... tbh, the answer is a bit inconclusive. I've listened to it a dozen times but I'm still not sure and keep losing count.  Rest assured though - this type of question will see me until the new year. So get listening to repetitive songs. 

So it was Peasy vs Leeds Saint and gkneil vs the play-off virgin, johnnydun.

Johnnydun and Leeds Saint both went for 35 so  they've both shat the bed, whereas Peasy23 plumped for 78 and gkneil 75. 

No idea about the right answer but Peasy23 and gkneil win ... fill yer boots btw

I counted 98 times.

IMG_1606.JPG

54 minutes ago, Audaces Fortuna Juvat said:

Nothing mate, sorry. (I'll owe you a pint of Drambuie for my bias towards Bilbao).

Final scores were Tynieness 15 (8+7) and CowdenO 16 (7+9), so CowdenO's strong second half performance sees him race past Tynieness in the home strait to lift the utterly fictitious Fucked-Up Cup.

Well done. They'll be dancing in the streets of Limerick etc, etc.

Trophy.png

"horse racing", Shirley?