The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

6 hours ago, Frankie S said:

There's an error in the second part of the Cup quiz. There is more than one Guggenheim Museum. More than one option is correct here.

You have to guess which one he meant, fool.

15 hours ago, Frankie S said:

There's an error in the second part of the Cup quiz. There is more than one Guggenheim Museum. More than one option is correct here.

Cheers for that. I was in the other one about 5 years ago, and yet I assumed AFJ's answer was sacrosanct, therefore I must be going doolally. 

Sod it. I'm going in. Nae luck Deej but I've got masses to do. 

Cowden0 scoops his 2nd Premiership crown with a resounding pumping... WILLIEA is in 2nd. MSU is MIA again. Eednud is going "down under" again and Peasy23 is in the play-offs on QD thanks to WRK's rollercoaster season. 

1-prem.png.aac375606e67d83f1dd74b995e5175c9.png

Well done to the DA who rockets back to the top shop. And another well done to Northern Jambo who has achieved back-to-back promotions. I remember when he was a young whippersnapper struggling in the BHL. The boy has done well.... an 11th hour post from Dyl pushes "deej the numpty" and "Jagfox99 the dead to me" into relegation positions with gkneil in the play-offs.

2-steal.png.a517e870c4f26c723206c28198657429.png

And in the chthonic area, kudos to BIK who has scooped his 5th title - a record - with SlipperyP in 2nd. Johnnydun has exceed all expectations and secures a play-off spot. Oh, and the beaks at HQ have awarded LiviLion a mahoosive 150 point penalty for being a big cheating f**k. 

3-beazer.png.d4b23791bb979604ec1a191646e8434f.png

So  @peasy23 vs @Leeds Saint and @gkneil vs @johnnydun ... in the song Lovely Day by Bill Withers .. how many times does he sing Lovely Day? Answers in by Monday 9am (unless I decide to bring the deadline forward which is my wont). 

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

Well done to the DA who rockets back to the top shop. And another well done to Northern Jambo who has achieved back-to-back promotions. I remember when he was a young whippersnapper struggling in the BHL. The boy has done well.... an 11th hour post from Dyl pushes "deej the numpty" and "Jagfox99 the dead to me" into relegation positions with gkneil in the play-offs.
2-steal.png.a517e870c4f26c723206c28198657429.png

It’s a proud day for everyone at the club. When we started this journey we had no idea how far it could lead but here we are. Living the dream! It wouldn’t be possible without some wonderful guess work.

Very low scores in the Beazers this week. I never look at the others leagues so don't know if this was a difficult week or not.

Anyway, will miss you all. See you in a week, thickos

Edit I know for some of us every weeks a difficult week.[emoji6]

1 hour ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

And in the chthonic area, kudos to BIK who has scooped his 5th title - a record - with SlipperyP in 2nd. Johnnydun has exceed all expectations and secures a play-off spot. Oh, and the beaks at HQ have awarded LiviLion a mahoosive 150 point penalty for being a big cheating f**k. 

3-beazer.png.d4b23791bb979604ec1a191646e8434f.png

So  @peasy23 vs @Leeds Saint and @gkneil vs @johnnydun ... in the song Lovely Day by Bill Withers .. how many times does he sing Lovely Day? Answers in by Monday 9am (unless I decide to bring the deadline forward which is my wont). 

Check that shit out!

Scotland Managers take note! Thats how ye make a playoff spot!

1 hour ago, NorthernJambo said:

It’s a proud day for everyone at the club. When we started this journey we had no idea how far it could lead but here we are. Living the dream! It wouldn’t be possible without some wonderful guess work.

NJ, our scores are mid-table/relegation fodder in the big league.  We're going straight back down next season. 

How the hell do you 'up your game' in Aussie quizzes?  What books and newspapers can you read?  Is it worth emigrating to the Antipodes for a better shot at glory?

NJ, our scores are mid-table/relegation fodder in the big league.  We're going straight back down next season. 
How the hell do you 'up your game' in Aussie quizzes?  What books and newspapers can you read?  Is it worth emigrating to the Antipodes for a better shot at glory?

This clip has all you all you’ll need to know.