The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

And now, after last night's football lesson from the Germans, I am back home again so here is the semi-final of the Fcuked-Up Cup.

The complex draw, (sticking with scribbles on little bits of paper and much shuffling thereafter), brought us,

FrankieS v CowdenO

Tynieness v Eednud

First Half

http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1710061113317063&pg

Second Half

http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1710061139384695&pg

I'm off to Norway first thing tomorrow for Sunday night's game/glorious failure, so you've got until Monday lunchtime to get your answers in before I'm back.

Good luck to all.

2 hours ago, Audaces Fortuna Juvat said:

And now, after last night's football lesson from the Germans, I am back home again so here is the semi-final of the Fcuked-Up Cup.

The complex draw, (sticking with scribbles on little bits of paper and much shuffling thereafter), brought us,

FrankieS v CowdenO

Tynieness v Eednud

First Half

http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1710061113317063&pg

Second Half

http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1710061139384695&pg

I'm off to Norway first thing tomorrow for Sunday night's game/glorious failure, so you've got until Monday lunchtime to get your answers in before I'm back.

Good luck to all.

PM'd my score in for the Semi, everyone loves a good semi after all.  

5 hours ago, Audaces Fortuna Juvat said:

I knew 2,4,7,8 and 190 for five. Guessed the rest and still had five at close of play.

Willie Hibsed it, then I unHibsed it for him.

Well played Willie.

I would like to think if I answered 190 questions I'd get more than 5. But then again, I've never been out of Division Three

Sigh. Already busy as a bee all weekend, and my £600 order for Communion wine I ordered for our work party tonight has been cancelled, so I need to go buy it all myself. No time for tagging folk... also, not sure when I'll get a chance to post tie-break questions.. but let's stick a tentative deadline of around 5pm tomorrow for scores.
Here's a list of transgressors / late-comers 
Premiership
  • AFJ, Scotfree - Friday only
  • Cowden0 - Thu and Fri
  • Frankie - Wed - Fri
  • Alang1993 - Tue - Fri
SWL
  • Deej and Livi Lion - Friday only
BHL
  • Dee_62 and madwullie - Friday only
  • Swarley - Tuesday only
  • G_man1985 - Tue - Fri
  • Dee Man , Irvine_Buddie - Are they coming back? [emoji20]

4/10 for Friday

Sorry for sloppy timekeeping your eminence. 7 & 6 for Thursday and Friday respectively. Really tough quizzes this week for me. If it weren't for my guessometer in good condition I'd be gone.

That's yer league tables out boys. Get 'em while they're hot. 

As is the usual, a team has swooped in at the 11th hour with a glut of scores to claim gold. Well done and opprobrium to A Lang... with WILLIEA edged into 2nd. Down go Helpma and Jagfox "GIRUY" 99 ... with Peasy23 in the play-offs. 

1-prem.png.08920bb8b553e10d2f2984487c077765.png

In the SWL, WRK bounces back to his homeland, with Edmund edging young up-and-comer Wilky1998 into the play-offs. What a shit set of scores from everyone, especially me. Down I go with LiviLion with WB in the play-offs. 

2-steal.png.bb0119f1897746380b69b4e463acdace.png

And in the BHL, NorthernJambo finally gains promotion at the 3rd?/4th? time of asking ... Dyl is promoted on GD and into the play-offs goes Dee_62. 

3-beazer.png.80f953d08f9f85719aa706a6b10d8a2f.png

And here's your play-off question for Peasy23 vs Wilky1998 and Welshbairn vs Dee_62 ... answers on a PM before 9am Monday ...

in the South American WC qualifiers, each team has played 17 matches (including Argentina, who are in danger of not even reaching the play-offs). How many goals have all the teams scored in total?