The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

4 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Take a wee break? What do you mean? What have flags got to do with it? 

Did Leicester City win the league a couple of years ago, then say "Ah, you know what, we'll just take a pass for a couple of seasons". No! They got right back to it ("it" being mid-table mediocrity). 

Did Leicester win the league that season? I cant for the life of me remember what I was doing that night?

:rolleyes:

Right. Deadline tomorrow around lunchtime... Tynieness, Deej,  gkneil and Supermik scores required. 

We have an exciting situ brewing in the BHL where two teams might have to have a play-off to decide who ends up in the play-off. 

I had a look at www.qzzr.com and they wanted banking details, so they can get tae fook.

Here we go with the cup,

FIRST HALF

http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1709221038328373&pg

SECOND HALF

http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1709221103249042&pg

Please PM answers by lunchtime on Sunday, and I have my lunch between twelve and one on a Sunday :thumsup2

Edited by Audaces Fortuna Juvat

Apologies for the late response... apparently lunchtime up in the middle of nowhere is much later than anywhere else. 

Well done to WRK for his 18th gold ... I can't put it into words what an achievement this is so I won't even bother trying. Perennial bridesmaid Frankie S scoops silver. Edmund isstraight back down with Jagfox, and The DA is in the play-offs - despite posting the link nearly every day this week.  

1-prem.png.89bfd443ca8612aa49dd885cf387d5f4.png

Peasy23 is up and down like a whore's drawers along with Leedsy... Pickled narrowly misses out on promotion but makes the play-offs. Underneath ... what has happened to Deej of late? He's down with Ross... and BWV in the play-offs. 

2-steal.png.4a13b578ba803dd2d59f003dd40970da.png

And in the BHL, Super (I don't do cups) mik is up with the Livi Lion, who squeezes NJ into the play-offs on NQD... hopefully Dyl has just taken a week off and will return fresher and fitter - along with Mr Two Teams and a Flake, Jagfox99

3--bhl.png.3fce7f9a7e888835b0d382e33d6423ab.png

So the play-offs are @The DA vs @The_Kincardine , and @Bully Wee Villa vs @NorthernJambo

Since there are a couple of play-off novices playing, I'll not ask you how many socks are in my drawer or anything like that....

And it's a question about Uranus (snigger). How many known moons does it have?

PM me your answer by Monday 9am thanks. 

I strongly suspect I've been demoted over the weekend (who knew Uranus had 15 moons!).  

So, for my first Monday back in the seaside leagues, it's a suitably miserable 4 out of 10.  Apologies to any seaside league habitues.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/mind-games/quiz?quizId=7783&sectionId=1

Edited by The DA