The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

30 minutes ago, cowden0 said:

8/10 for Tuesday. Knew all eight. Must be easy today. Had a guess noiat museum volunteer and Aussie scandal, but alas to no avail.

That brain transplant you were in hospital for seems to have done the trick. I might book myself in.

That brain transplant you were in hospital for seems to have done the trick. I might book myself in.

Not sure if it's the brain transplant or the medication. But you're a dee man, therefore probably a drugs expert, so that would indeed point to the transplant being main reason for recent form. I will pass on your details and recent scores on here to the doctor. I'm sure she will see the urgent need for a transplant too. [emoji2]

20 minutes ago, cowden0 said:

Not sure if it's the brain transplant or the medication. But you're a dee man, therefore probably a drugs expert, so that would indeed point to the transplant being main reason for recent form. I will pass on your details and recent scores on here to the doctor. I'm sure she will see the urgent need for a transplant too. emoji2.png

How incredibly rude. I am offended.