The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

6/10. However, I have to take issue with question nine. Surely it's impossible to answer, "With which sport do you associate the Queensland Scorchers" incorrectly. That said, I guessed it right, so i'll just STFU.

The Captain is pleased to announce that the all new improved guessometer has past it's annual service and helped scrape together a mightily respectable 6. Knew the platelet question - otherwise a complete guess fest. . At this early hour - I'm tempted to ask what's the " bleeding time " - oh please yourself missus......

I must admit to utter panic when his Eminence said that only 25 people could answer the quiz, but I got 32 responses, and that is a lot more than I get when using Rohypnol.

Here we go then, the scores in the Fcuked-Up Cup that I fcuked up.............

Dyl (4+4) v Peasy23 (0) v Gman_1985 (0)

A complete walkover for Dyl, and a second round tie to look forward to.

The Captain (4+4) v Jagfox99 (2+4 )v Welshbairn (5+5)

An off-form Jagfox bows out despite being well backed by the P&B aficionados, leaving Welshbairn to ease past The Captain and deservedly go through to round two.

Blackislekillie (4+6) v madwullie (0)  v johnnydun (2+4)

madwullie might well be mad at missing out after this one, but Blackislekillie was in imperious form and stormed through to round two.

Jacksgranda (2+6 )v Tynieness (5+5 )v Wilkinson 1998 (3+1)

Jacksgranda must have given the boys some talking to at half time, but the first half cost him dearly, and Tynie's total of ten was enough to see his lads progress comfortably to the next round.

Leeds Saint (0) v Swarley (3+4) v Northern Jambo (3+3)

Leeds Saint opted out so Swarley prevails 7-6, thanks to his stronger finish.

Bully Wee Villa (7+5) v gkneill (4+3) v  Dee_62 (4+4)

gkneill's 7 and dee62's very respectable 8 just weren't enough as BWV romped home in commanding fashion. One to watch.

MSU (5+6) v Frankie S (6+7) v Alang 1993 (5+6)

The clash of the titans proved to be just that, and this high scoring extravaganza saw top scorer of the day, Frankie S, assert his dominance and progess past opponents who would most likely have won the majority of the other ties with those scores.

Dee Man (0) v His Eminence The Cardinal (5+5)

One can only wonder if his Eminence used some of his "connections" to afflict temporarily Dee Man with a plague of boils or suchlike, but he's through anyway.

CowdenO (5+4) v WILLIEA (5+2)

Two regular title contenders in a thrilling clash but Cowden's second half performance saw him outlast his very worthy challenger.

The DA  (4+5) v Eednud (5+5)

Eednud's consistency was enough to pip The DA at the post in yet another closely fought tie.

irvine_buddie (2+1) v Scotfree (0)

A freebie for irvinebuddie, but he will have to up his game in the next round.

Helpma  (4+5) v BigBo10 (4+4)

What an absolute thriller with both sides trading blows throughout, but Helpma was just too strong in the end.

Ross (5+4) v Pickled Herring (6+5)

Another cracker of a cup tie, with the fishy one being slightly stronger in the long run.

Supermik (no score) v White Rose Killie (5+6)

As one of the favourites WRK certainly doesn't need any favours, and with a score like that he was odds on to progress anyway. Great performance.

deej (0) v LiviLion (2+3)

LiviLion is through, with no suspended/unregistered players to cause a replay

pleslie99 (5+5) v SlipperyP (6+4)

Damn, a draw, necessitating a play-off question. That said, a high scoring and very well-fought draw.

So, for pleslie99 and SlipperyP, how many football matches have I attended so far this season? PM's by Wednesday lunchtime please.