The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

19 hours ago, johnnydun said:

4 for Friday

1 hour ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

The 2nd half of AFJ's quiz is fecked up, cos it gave me a score out of 6. What should I do @Audaces Fortuna Juvat ? ... btw, each of your quizzes is limited to 25 users so some people might not be able to take it :( ... I'd suggest using www.qzzr.com (as I posted earlier) as you get unlimited attempts at it. 

In the Premiership, waiting on a few scores from @Frankie S and @cowden0. In the SWL, just waiting on @gkneil and in the BHL,  @johnnydun .. deadline lunchtime tomorrow as always!

How dare you miss out on my mid table mediocracy!  

6 hours ago, Frankie S said:

7 for Wed, 7 for Thurs, 8 for Fri.

There's a cup quiz too? Having trouble fulfilling my fixtures in the league at the moment due to a number of factors.  Will try to have a bash at the cup in the morning.

Good luck! AFJ is running it but he's gone all quiet and not responded to the fact that Quiz 1 banjaxes at the end and each quiz can only be taken a maximum of 25 times. 

5 and 5 for the cup, but I've no idea if I got the last question right, so I'm giving myself 5.25 and 5. 

And here are the league tables... big spenders, PSG WRK scoops his 17th top prize. Well done to him. And Cowden0 pips Frankie to 2nd place. Down go BIK and P_H .. with Peasy23 in the play-off. 

1-prem.png.0fffbffea67e1f527ffa5821663528d0.png

Jagfox has stopped raking through the bins and returned to his natural habitat, with Eednud in 2nd on QD. Tynieness is in the play-offs. Down goes the LiviLion and pleslie99 (how the mighty fall), with Welshbairn in the POs. 

2-steal.png.ca3a5530f10c3cc807b9193551bd632b.png

Anddd... in the BHL, lots of excitement. Ross picks up his first-ever medal with a 4 point margin over 2nd place deej. And WTF is this? Dee Man in the play-offs? Good luck to him!

3-beazer.png.f61666bc4d5e636d7f8e18342418d277.png

So the play-offs:  @peasy23 vs @Tynieness and @welshbairn and @Dee Man

Answers by PM by Monday 9am to this question... in what year was the first Postage Stamp sold commercially?

4 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

We are all Dee Man.

(Sorry Welshbairn).

Dee Man is a top bloke but does he like marinated clupea harengus?  This has now become my shibboleth.

In the David Tanner Cup I scored a respectable 6/6 from the 7 questions asked followed by an ok 5/7.

I'm languishing in mid-to-lower table obscurity.  I need a big signing in the close season to give me any chance of a medal.  What do you reckon one of those lads from University Challenge would cost?  I've just restructured my debts so I could probably manage a few quid a week.

In play-off news, not received a single play-off answer. 

1 hour ago, pleslie99 said:

Someone fancy posting the link to the cup quiz?

http://cdn.quiz-maker.com/Embed-Quiz?q=Q31UTZ8&tt=1505406954946&ed= data-type%3D4

http://cdn.quiz-maker.com/Embed-Quiz?q=QYSQB8K&tt=1505409557683&ed= data-type%3D4

Was tempted to post it in 2 separate and hard-to-find posts as AFJ did, but I'm too nice. Hope they work for you. They didn't for me :(

22 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

5 and 5 for the cup, but I've no idea if I got the last question right, so I'm giving myself 5.25 and 5. 

And here are the league tables... big spenders, PSG WRK scoops his 17th top prize. Well done to him. And Cowden0 pips Frankie to 2nd place. Down go BIK and P_H .. with Peasy23 in the play-off. 

1-prem.png.0fffbffea67e1f527ffa5821663528d0.png

Jagfox has stopped raking through the bins and returned to his natural habitat, with Eednud in 2nd on QD. Tynieness is in the play-offs. Down goes the LiviLion and pleslie99 (how the mighty fall), with Welshbairn in the POs. 

2-steal.png.ca3a5530f10c3cc807b9193551bd632b.png

Anddd... in the BHL, lots of excitement. Ross picks up his first-ever medal with a 4 point margin over 2nd place deej. And WTF is this? Dee Man in the play-offs? Good luck to him!

3-beazer.png.f61666bc4d5e636d7f8e18342418d277.png

So the play-offs:  @peasy23 vs @Tynieness and @welshbairn and @Dee Man

Answers by PM by Monday 9am to this question... in what year was the first Postage Stamp sold commercially?

unnamed (54).gif