The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

A plague on all your houses. Here are the league tables...

Hats off to Tynieness for scooping his 3rd gold, and to Frankie for his much-sought-after 13th 2nd place medal. Gkneil couldn't be arsed, pleslie99 is down and Big Mags Jags is in the play-off. 

1-prem.png.2bff0820d3ac1079622260468777f3e0.png

Alan G scoops his 3rd silver, and the DA fulfils his life-long ambition of getting relegated from the Premiership next season. Welshbairn had a mare and AFJ has brought the league into disrepute. Leedsy and Supermik are in the play-offs. 

2-steal.png.602db7ae4d03fba8cc5baa6972c3e9c7.png

Eednud has found some form and is promoted, along with BIK. Wilkinson couldn't be arsed with promotion. Slippy P (my pet name for him) is in the play offs. 

3-beazer.png.79a985bb4bf52d5261d4da4e8162b749.png

So here's your question... following on from the popularity of my "how many books in my bookcase" question... 

My ex-bird left an orange plant in my kitchen when she left. How many oranges are currently on it?

• Clue 1: The answer is not 0
  • Clue 2: If SlipperyP doesn't send the picture of his Mother-in-Law he promised me, he can't win.

@jagfox99 vs @Leeds Saint and @supermik vs @SlipperyP

Monday 10am deadline chaps. 

2 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

I've not seen the mother in law all week. I wouldn't send the most up to date, that would be fraudulent.

Tbh, a picture of her in her heyday would probably be better. 

Edit: Fraudulent would be setting a quiz question and promising a prize that you fail to deliver. 

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

6 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

I've not seen the mother in law all week. I would only send the most up to date, otherwise, that would be fraudulent.

What was the answer to the longest flight anyway? Was it a Russian cosmonaut flight?

3 hours ago, The DA said:

Eminence, I already consider myself relegated.  I'm expecting an in-season points deduction for not posting that day's quiz link.  You've let me off twice now.

Was it not Jesus who was good at forgiving and stuff? You have been absolved of sin my child. 

Only had an answer from Jagfox so far. Still waiting for an answer from Leeds Saint + Supermik and an answer + picture from Slippy P.

22 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

A plague on all your houses. Here are the league tables...

Hats off to Tynieness for scooping his 3rd gold, and to Frankie for his much-sought-after 13th 2nd place medal. Gkneil couldn't be arsed, pleslie99 is down and Big Mags Jags is in the play-off. 

1-prem.png.2bff0820d3ac1079622260468777f3e0.png

giphy.gif