The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

2 hours ago, scotfree said:

That's the first time that I've known the answer to every 10 questions...... And I'm sure it will be the last as well.......

General Knowledge Quiz  q The Australian (3).png

Impressed that you know who Andrew Krakouer is.

7/10 :king

Knew Golf, Barbie Girl, Wordsworth and Planets. Narrowed it down to 50/50 on Spiderman, Canadian province and Scar Tissue and actually guessed them right for once!

ETA - Thought I might be in with a shot of promotion for the first time if I scored well tomorrow but everyone above me got 6-10 :lol:

Edited by irvine_buddie

Well after the world and his wife were banging in goals for fun, let's have a look at day 4 in the league. 

In the Premier, Tyniness is grimly hanging on from Frankie ... in his excitement over his Thursday score, MSU  has failed to post his Wednesday one. I hope Cowden0 is okay :(

1-prem.png.55743137eecb6e2e1d11b89507f298f7.png

Alan G is striving for a record-breaking 3 SWL titles, closely followed by The DA. The rest of the pack is nowhere to be seen. 

2-steal.png.b6bb6eb6bac6eb28ceab98f1ec267d4b.png

And in the BHL, Wilkinson's swording his way through the pack (no, that doesn't make any sense to me either). Eednud is trying to relive past glories. And at the other end, fed up reminding @madwullie - doubtless if he does come on, he'll be bleating about not being able to take the previous days' quizzes.  The p***k. 

3--bhl.png.38697b42f68942173712d9b7203bd5ea.png

1 minute ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Changing to the 14-14-12 format for next week, yeah?

We can't just gerrymander the league to suit your agenda mate. Having said that, if it ends up being in both our favours, I'll put it before the board. 

Here you go...

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/mind-games/quiz?quizId=7523&sectionId=1

A not too shabby but not enough for promotion six for me. Knew four. Still, after only returning to Division Two for this campaign, I've exceeded my wildest expectations and the fans are begging the board to offer me a ten-year contract extension.

Relegation next week, then.