The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

14 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Still waiting for the following culprits. Deadline is late lunchtime today. 

The tardy culprits are:

I've made the executive decision to start fining late results. PM me for my paypal details lads. 

You'll be lucky. Tynieness senior is currently watching junior playing fitba'.

Just now, Audaces Fortuna Juvat said:

You'll be lucky. Tynieness senior is currently watching junior playing fitba'.

Tis not I that needs the luck. I'm already relegated. 

Now this puts me in a bit of a quandary. On the one hand, fair play and transparency are paramount. On the other hand, us mods must stick together or the whole word will turn to anarchy. 

Tell him he's got till 2pm :)

2 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Tis not I that needs the luck. I'm already relegated. 

Now this puts me in a bit of a quandary. On the one hand, fair play and transparency are paramount. On the other hand, us mods must stick together or the whole word will turn to anarchy. 

Tell him he's got till 2pm :)

Have texted him and asked him to remove the relevant digit.

45 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Clearly dosnt care about the quiz. I'd say ban him . A lot of us put time and effort into this quiz for people to not turn up and take the quiz.

Tynieness's results are in textually. Apparently The Captain is devoid of both internet and a 21st century phone. But the clock is ticking for the BHLers. 

1 minute ago, G_Man1985 said:

That is a good effort. But holding people up at the weekend is a criminal offence. People could be out celebrating there promotion or having a quiet weekend knowing they have been relegated. We don't want anybody to be doing anything serious as a result of this quiz.

This is all true. Well I can safely reveal it's Tynieness vs AFJ in the Premiership play-off and Helpma vs A.N. Other in the BHL. 

8 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

I'm not in the fucking playoff again, am I?

It all depends on @Wilkinson1998... jesus, I was an adult when he was born. I'm old :(

(and madwullie but he's a dick quite frankly)

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

Sorry for delay in submitting league quiz answers for this season. Nae broadband in the gaff. Cheers sky - feckers...

Library hopeless.Sponging off neighbours broadband.

8 wed 7 thu 4 Fri.

Hope to get broadband back before Christmas , Easter , Yom Kippur....:thumbsdown

1 hour ago, madwullie said:

Monday: 3

Tuesday: 3

Friday: 5

Well worth the wait imo

Sorry for the delay btw but I enjoy winding CR up

I don't think I've ever been so angry. Here's your Betty Grables...

A thousand well dones to Jagfox99 who has achieved his lifetime ambition of scooping a Premiership trophy. Me and Al are relegated. And Mr "Too busy watching real football" is in the play-offs. 

1-prem.png.720132619b7fb1e43814e397be952f9a.png

MSU zooms back into the Premiership alongside Kincardine. AFJ is in the play-offs. Downstairs, The Captain is down with BIK... Helpma is in the play-offs.

2-steal.png.5da851ab4f083aba9ae4d0af839a3b73.png

And in the BHL, up go Dyl and LiviLion. BWV snatches a play-off place. 

3-beazer.png.cf210f505397d099cf6a4bbc67eb5f3a.png

And in the first, last and only weans' league, well done to Kincardine's lads who kicked f**k out of some U10 girls. I hope they're proud of themselves. But seriously, well done to all competitors. You've done yourself proud. 

kids.png.19260847fa541acfef3138606afb50ab.png

Of course, the main question is, do Kincardine's colts enter a play-off to enter the big league? The answer is no. The P+B league is a closed shop. Hard cheese. 

So to the play-off... it's a tasty battle between @Audaces Fortuna Juvat vs @Tynieness and @Helpma vs @Bully Wee Villa 

And just to make things even more exciting... @WILLIEA and @Frankie S are suspiciously tied for 2nd place in the Premiership. 

So the question for all of you. And it's a shite question. 

How many books have I got in my primary bookcase? (I've actually got 2 bookcases but the second is half-full). To give you a clue, it's a standard Ikea job.

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

Back to back relegations looming .... Is it cheating if I count the number of books in my standard Ikea job?  Mind you, it's four and a half thousand miles away and I haven't had my eyes checked for a while, so that might not be much of a help.

9 minutes ago, Helpma said:

Back to back relegations looming .... Is it cheating if I count the number of books in my standard Ikea job?  Mind you, it's four and a half thousand miles away and I haven't had my eyes checked for a while, so that might not be much of a help.

Cheat away. It's not even filled with books.And the items in the next door Benny dont' count. 

A thousand well dones to Jagfox99 who has achieved his lifetime ambition of scooping a Premiership trophy. Me and Al are relegated. And Mr "Too busy watching real football" is in the play-offs. 
MSU zooms back into the Premiership alongside Kincardine. AFJ is in the play-offs. Downstairs, The Captain is down with BIK... Helpma is in the play-offs.
2-steal.png.5da851ab4f083aba9ae4d0af839a3b73.png
And in the BHL, up go Dyl and LiviLion. BWV snatches a play-off place. 
3-beazer.png.cf210f505397d099cf6a4bbc67eb5f3a.png
And in the first, last and only weans' league, well done to Kincardine's lads who kicked f**k out of some U10 girls. I hope they're proud of themselves. But seriously, well done to all competitors. You've done yourself proud. 
kids.png.19260847fa541acfef3138606afb50ab.png
Of course, the main question is, do Kincardine's colts enter a play-off to enter the big league? The answer is no. The P+B league is a closed shop. Hard cheese. 
So to the play-off... it's a tasty battle between [mention=45629]Audaces Fortuna Juvat[/mention] vs [mention=30230]Tynieness[/mention] and [mention=16108]Helpma[/mention] vs [mention=31670]Bully Wee Villa[/mention] 
And just to make things even more exciting... [mention=1240]WILLIEA[/mention] and [mention=35584]Frankie S[/mention] are suspiciously tied for 2nd place in the Premiership. 
So the question for all of you. And it's a shite question. 
How many books have I got in my primary bookcase? (I've actually got 2 bookcases but the second is half-full). To give you a clue, it's a standard Ikea job.

Just heard from an inside source that BWV fielded an ineligible player on Friday. As a result he should be deducted 3 points and I should be in the play offs. If this doesn't happen I'm going to the media

3 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Pwould, very pwould...

tyu1.gif