The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Whatever we do for the last round, I'll make sure everyone is in it. That's the new Cardinal Guarantee™ (which supersedes any previous Cardinal Guarantees. Any printed copies should be destroyed). 

Anyway, a few more results have come in... here they are in alphabetical order..

• BigBo10 - 2 vs 9 - Cowden0 

BigBo10 confided that he actually did the quiz drunk and this is telling in his score. As someone who has never touched alcohol and a computer at the same time, I think it is abhorrent behaviour. Having said that, since Cowden0 banged in nine goals, BigBo could have been ripped to the tits on smack and it wouldn't have mattered a jot. RotW goes 2-1 up. 

• G_Man1985 - 3 vs  9 - Eednud 

More controversy in the Dundee Derby, with G_Man1985 telling me in strictest confidence that it was "hard to face my beloved team" and he "decided to go for a low score". Having said that, since Eednud banged in nine goals, G_Man could have stayed on the team bus and it wouldn't have mattered a jot. RotW goes 3-1 up. 

• Jagfox99 - 9 vs 8 - Scotfree 

Finally something for Team Scotland to cheer for. I wonder if changing my name to Cardinal99 will give me a 9 in the Aussie quiz? Anyway, no controversy in this tie, just a good old-fashioned goalfest. 

Latest score... Scotland 2 - 3 Rest of the World

15 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

the person who you replace won't be any of the wiser they're no longer in it :)

15 hours ago, Tynieness said:

Let the original player play.

15 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Okay. I'll re-re-edit my post. Livi Lion is back in. 

He'll never find out he was going to be punted...

Right, I've had it on good authority that AFJ won't be posting a score in time, so I can post the league tables. 

Well done to Scotfree who scoops his first ever Premiership gold!!!! Frankie is 2nd. Welshbairn and Tynieness are shite and down, and AFJ has until Monday to answer the play-off question I'll post below. 

1-prem.png.7ff2f82a5ace9747d9ae41594090aea9.png

Jagfox scoops his second silver, and Alang1993 squeezes out pleslie99 on QD. So the latter is in yet another play-off. Downstairs, wtf has happened to Eednud? He's down with the Slippery Yoyo, with LiviLion taking the play-off on QD. 

2-steal.png.92fefd26d6ab5005e8a18ddba9decb48.png

And deej's resurgence begins... Wilkinson is promoted and BWV's hibsing means he's in the play-offs on QD. 

3-beazer.png.3e9f8b2b5b4e703052b4c61f95d50997.png

So play-offs for @Audaces Fortuna Juvat v @pleslie99 (the play-off veteran) and @LiviLion vs @Bully Wee Villa .. and it's a pure shiter of a question. Up to the 14th July 2017, how many episodes of Neighbours have been made?

And in the cup...

• Dyl - 5 vs 7 - Bully Wee Villa 
  • Livi Lion - 7 vs 10 - MSU (and a smashing compliment)

So the latest scores are...

Scotland 2 - 5 Rest of the World

I'm thinking of emigrating. Scotland is bringing me down.

19 minutes ago, cowden0 said:

I finished above WKR in the league. What a time to be alive.

There's no need to call him names just because you finished above him. It's WRK, not WKR. HTH

2 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

So play-offs for @Audaces Fortuna Juvat v @pleslie99 (the play-off veteran) and @LiviLion vs @Bully Wee Villa .. and it's a pure shiter of a question. Up to the 14th July 2017, how many episodes of Neighbours have been made?

And in the cup...

• Dyl - 5 vs 7 - Bully Wee Villa 
  • Livi Lion - 7 vs 10 - MSU (and a smashing compliment)

So the latest scores are...

Scotland 2 - 5 Rest of the World

I'm thinking of emigrating. Scotland is bringing me down.

I know you scored one of the rounds in hexadecimal but what's the over all situation do date?  How far ahead is the rainbow coalition of the righteous?  How close are the haggis munchers to needing snookers?