The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

YE, 'twas for Tuesday, the nine. Monday was a pleasing eight, including a couple of Aussie sport correct guesses for a change. I thought I'd posted it, but may have got distracted by T_D's display of almost thepunditesque prediction skills...

While AFJ is marvelling about the iniquities of leap years, let's get Wednesday on the go, as I'm quite busy over the next 24 hours (not least steeling myself for the fallout from a missing score in the Ride Her Haggard Cup). 

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/mind-games/quiz?quizId=7303&sectionId=1

And wow. What a quiz. No Aussie nonsense, no joke sports... 4 or 5 geography questions, even a question about a British sit-com. Actually a bit disappointed in my 8 out of 10 for once. 

40 minutes ago, Audaces Fortuna Juvat said:

Incidentally, am I the only one who thought that all you had to do to see if a certain year was a Leap Year was check if it is divisible by four?

I thought the same, spent ages re-reading the question as I thought they were all leap years :unsure2:

10 minutes ago, MSU said:

9/10 -- Got the coup question wrong. Weird feeling disappointed with a 9 but I reckon there'll be a few 10s today.

1 minute ago, Eednud said:

Arsehole fucking Puccini means it's only 9 instead of 10/10.

My heart bleeds for you guys, it really does.

Pair of arseholes.

6 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

What a quiz, indeed. Didn't stop me getting one wrong, mind. That it was the album is a bit embarrassing, but at least I guessed the coup right. Nine on this sunny day.

And you can f**k off as well.