The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

5/10 to start the week. Knew song, cricket, Vietnam War & the JC Open, guessed author.  In case you'd like to know, the Aussie PM was Deputy PM when the PM died, so he became PM but about a week later the party caucus held a vote to elect a new party leader and he became Deputy PM again..

Unless I'm very much mistaken, I'm still waiting for @alang1993's cup score. 

And here's the result of the play-offs where I asked how many holes in one have been recorded at the Ryder Cup. Plenty of intrigue and  drama...

• For the title, Alang1993 went for 5 as did Tynieness.... so they had another play-off ... this one was very high scoring, with Alang1993 running out 29-27 victors. So Alang1993 picks up his 9th top gong.
  • In the Premiership play-off, Cowden0 had the advantage of recently getting the question in a pub quiz and he was spot on with his guess of 6. Arabdownunder didn't post a score so stays in the SWL :( 
  • And in the SWL play-off, The Captain went with a low-ball guess of 0. Luckily for him, BigBo10's guess of 18 was way-out, which means that The Captain will be playing SWL quizzing next season (or rather this season). 

59 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Unless I'm very much mistaken, I'm still waiting for @alang1993's cup score. 

And here's the result of the play-offs where I asked how many holes in one have been recorded at the Ryder Cup. Plenty of intrigue and  drama...

• For the title, Alang1993 went for 5 as did Tynieness.... so they had another play-off ... this one was very high scoring, with Alang1993 running out 29-27 victors. So Alang1993 picks up his 9th top gong.
  • In the Premiership play-off, Cowden0 had the advantage of recently getting the question in a pub quiz and he was spot on with his guess of 6. Arabdownunder didn't post a score so stays in the SWL :( 
  • And in the SWL play-off, The Captain went with a low-ball guess of 0. Luckily for him, BigBo10's guess of 18 was way-out, which means that The Captain will be playing SWL quizzing next season (or rather this season). 

Relegation beckons as sure as night follows day.