The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

The boys are in tears on the pitch.  The fans stand still, shellshocked.  So close to glory, but they've surely blown it now.  Can they ever recover from this disappointment?

6/10.

3/10 to end yet another highly impressive week.

What sort of dick immediately knows where the Amalfi Coast is before even seeing the options, then changes his mind once he sees the choices?

37 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Aye, sitting on a roof terrace overlooking the docks at the mo, guzzling chilled Sicilian wine while my sister looks after her. I'll catch up with the quiz when I find a moment between drunk or hungover, Sunday latest. Will probably just do it pished as usual.

That sounds lovely Welshbairn - but if you're not getting round to it till Sunday evening, it doesn't give us any time for the play-offs! Would it help if I posted a link to all the week's quizzes in one go?

Edit: just seen you said Sunday at the latest, but the offer still stands!

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

42 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

That sounds lovely Welshbairn - but if you're not getting round to it till Sunday evening, it doesn't give us any time for the play-offs! Would it help if I posted a link to all the week's quizzes in one go?

Edit: just seen you said Sunday at the latest, but the offer still stands!

Just get him to send in a made up score, that's what he'll do anyway.

5 hours ago, Ross. said:

Wee note to the quiz-posting amateurs.  Go in to the archives and link from there.  This makes it easier for, eg, Welshbairn and other who can't necessarily quiz on the day the link is posted.  So Friday's is http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/mind-games/quiz?quizId=7073&sectionId=1

Sake.  I'm boring myself but the point is useful.  Anyway...8/10 to finish the week and kicking myself about the Heseltine Q.

Edited by The_Kincardine