The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

So before the league, the semi-finals of the EtADDJJT ... here's the hurriedly-drawn draw...

• Frankie vs Alang1993
  • MSU vs Eednud

That was thrilling. 

And here's your quiz. I was going to fire together my own but I don't have the time, so you'll need to make do with the traditional 7+7 format PM me your scores by Friday lunchtime please... anyone else, post your scores if you wish, but nae spoilers!

http://www.quizwise.com/general-knowledge-quiz/2017-05-21

http://www.quizwise.com/general-knowledge-quiz/2017-05-22

A frankly rubbish 3 in the first half, followed by a sensational 7 in the second. 

Day 2 of Week 6... here's the headlines...

After being quiet for a few weeks, WRK is back! And in the top three, it's the three most-decorated champions in P+B quiz history. Downstairs, Kincardine is looking a bit peely-wally. 

1-prem.png.322ac841e632f048d81a5f0a182650f3.png

But just look at the state of the SWL! Look at it! Tynieness is quite literally pissing this league, as well as pissing on everyone below him. Apart from him, it's really tight. Everyone's got roughly the same points and is covered in piss. 

2-steal.png.ae59beb2a40a09efe93eab5af1255c2c.png

Meanwhile, Livi and Leedsy are romping the BHL... and it's hotting up in the race for 3rd. 

3-bhl.png.17c182755d113e49f2764b1a8beafc10.png