The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

56 minutes ago, madwullie said:

Hopefully @Cardinal Richelieuwill put his shit scores behind him, get out his huff and post the leagues at some point today for the greater good. 

Hmm. I seem to remember sharing the league tables with you last week when I was up to my eyeballs - offering you the opportunity to bring something to the thread and post the league tables. And you spurned that opportunity :(

4 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Have you been in touch with The Australian again, except this time to supply them with an amusing choice of answer for one of the questions? Anyone else notice it?

4/10.

Went through it again and still didn't get the amusing answer? Didn't get 10/10 either :(

Right. That's yer league tables oot. 

1-prem.png.971a92b6700c88ef9cff45c309d75fbd.png

Frankie S leads the way at the moment, but pleslie99 might have something to say about that when he gets his score in.

2-steal.png.1bc7ae805927b2a020fa33448cff89fc.png

Blackislekillie is vying for his first SWL winners medal, but since The_Kincardine is only one point behind, it could be he who is picking up the silverware. I'm an absolute stick-on for relegation. What a life. 

3-bhl.png.f71a0d067a3666ae4a4de3e279871233.png

And in the BHL, madwullie leads SlipperyP on capitalisation rules but there's still all to play for. 

Might not get the cup draw done till tomorrow.

4 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Frankie S leads the way at the moment, but pleslie99 might have something to say about that when he gets his score in.

Blackislekillie is vying for his first SWL winners medal, but since The_Kincardine is only one point behind, it could be he who is picking up the silverware. I'm an absolute stick-on for relegation. What a life. 

And in the BHL, madwullie leads SlipperyP on capitalisation rules but there's still all to play for. 

I got 7 for Thursday (I think I posted it, but not 100% sure)

I posted my score sir! It was 7/10! I'll forgive you for missing it as Iv never been this lofty and I'm sure it shocked you!

24 minutes ago, pleslie99 said:

I posted my score sir! It was 7/10! I'll forgive you for missing it as Iv never been this lofty and I'm sure it shocked you!

Apologies! You're still 2 points clear at the top!

And now for the cup draw!!!! 8 teams in the pot (sorry Irvine Buddie but you missed the deadline by several days!)

• Eednud vs Help_ma
  • Deej vs Alang1993
  • Audaces Fortuna Juvet vs Frankie S
  • White Rose Killie vs Leeds Saint

The quiz will be posted tomorrow evening and the ties are to be played on the weekend of 20th May 2017. 

41 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

@Cardinal Richelieu I posted this last night.

FFS. I must have missed a page. Sorry guys :)

Got everyone's scores now except AFJ, so need to remind me of the error of my ways!

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu