The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Right, here it goes with the league tables(they will look slightly different, due to using a different version of Excel from the Cardinal) . I’ll sort out the people on the same points if it’s still the same after Friday’s scores. The tables should be right, anyone with any complaints can go f**k themselves let me know and I’ll sort them.

First up we have the Scottish Premiership, and it is the usual suspects at the top. My horrendous result on Thursday has seen me plummet down the table. It could get very interesting at the bottom, once AFJ completes his scores for the week.

5901f1a7c16f4_ScottishPremiership.png.f4f67b040e440382676b8cddf56c0e76.png

Next, The Stealers Wheel league. Deej romping away with it and looks certain to be playing in the top league next season. Very tight between the middle of the pack, whilst the Cardinal could be looking out his bucket and spade for next season.

5901f21b7bdfd_StealersWheelThursday.png.1c785db8cff73a070c3f2f96d0e49fe1.png

And finally the Beazers Homes league. An impressive Monday and Thursday score for Ross means that he should be playing in a higher division next season. Jacksgranda still in the automatic promotion places!(surely an investigation will be required there:P), although Supermik, BWV and Welshbairn could have something to say about that. At the bottom is Eckthearab, although you imagine that will change once he bothers his arse to do all the quizzes.

5901f283476ca_BeazersHomesThursday.png.985ba733a979aed5dfa2874904411731.png

It's Friday in upside-down land, and I seem to have worked out how to provide the proper link, at last. 

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/mind-games/quiz?quizId=6723&sectionId=1

My new found knowledge doesn't seem to have affected my quizzing abilities though. Knew three, scored four.

9/10. Ooft, Went for the wrong fifty/ fifty on the cathedral. Got lucky on ANZ Championship (whatever that is)  and the NRL, knew the rest. Too little, too late, I fear.

Knew 5 and guessed the biology and architect for a super sexy 7/10.  No surprise to see the Aussie/NZ questions wrong along with the author.

Good to see you keep the good flag For far flying high. The 'B' team is in complete disarray at the moment. Some telling words over the weekend.
Good luck for your weekend. Skeeky bum time...