The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

11 hours ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

Seven, aided by quite a few guesses. Is it me, or is it getting generally harder?

I seem to lower my game to the toughness of the questions, scoring equally badly no matter what others think of the difficulty of the questions.

Well I was absolutely inundated with offers to update the leagues in my absence, but the first name out the hat was ... Alang1993 ... so thanks to him. Go easy on him ... for reasons I won't bore you with, they might not look quite the same as they do at the moment, but the integrity of the league is what's most important, not the various fripperies I've added whilst bored at work. 

Anyway, let's have a look at the tables. MSU has bombed his way to the top, mainly thanks to a low-scoring round from most other people. At the bottom, AFJ is MIA again ... perhaps he's joined a breakaway North Atlantic league?

1-prem.png.ec368eb6839b810a1877f455eca68373.png

And speaking of bombing up the table, Deej - fresh off the back of his glorious semi (careful now) sits top of the SWL, followed by gkneil in 2nd. Dee_62 and yours truly will be in the relegation zone once ADU and Livi Lion post a score. 

2-steal.png.8ede6519589d18caab17a9cd3e733539.png

And down in the BHL, Ross is still riding high with * rubs eyes * Jacksgranda in hot pursuit. 
3-beaz.png.cbbc7b493db708472b7db6d87583570c.png

1 hour ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

And speaking of bombing up the table, Deej - fresh off the back of his glorious semi (careful now) sits top of the SWL, followed by gkneil in 2nd.

Still waiting on @eckthearab to confirm how glorious it may be. I was proud of it anyway