The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

A fabulous 8/10 to start the week. Got US state and the IPL questions wrong and guessed the 1896 medals. Kinda knew the rest. This hospital milarky is tough but on the bright side its doing wonders for my quiz scores. Three weeks down probably three more to go hopefully. I might end up challenging WRK then again maybe not. Hope there isn't a drug testing body random testing us. I fear I might fail. Apart from morphine on tap, know idea what the rest of stuff is. Amazing how quickly you can become institutionalised. Ten o'clock meds were 10-15 late. And I'm having near anxiety attack. Can't show signs of panic attack or they'll give me even more medication

22 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Can I just say to Ross on behalf of everyone in the Beazer Homes League, not only have you let yourself down, you've let us all down.

I feel your shame for me on my behalf. I drunk a lot at the weekend. I hope that upsets Qatar.

Extremely lucky 7/10 today.

Morning folks. Here is the Diddly Dee Jamjar Trophy semi final show.
2 massive ties and lots of entertainment.
The ties
Deej v The_Kincardine
Alang1993 v Pleslie

In the first tie it was the proverbial game of two halves. Deej not as prolific as Kincy and managed a 4. Kincy on he other hand couldn't miss and was fist clenching at half time with his perfect 7. Second half Kincy struggled, obviously using all his brain power in the first half. Kincy managed a 3 second half taking his tally to 10, meaning Deej could take the tie with a 7. Twas not to be the though as he came so close with a 6 this taking the tie to a tiebreaker.
Deej (4+6) 10 v 10 (7+3) The_Kincardine

In the second tie there was nothing between the sides. Cracking match with only a point in it at half time. Pleslie edging not 6-5. Both sides struggling to miss in the second half also and Alang kept the pressure up with a near perfect 6. Pleslie though kept at it and evened up the second half sending him through courtesy of his half time lead.
Alang1993 (5+6) 11 v 12 (6+6) Pleslie

So a first final for Pleslie having taken a huge scalp in Alang. But we need a tiebreaker for deej v Kincy so here it is,
According to the BBC Scotland match reports, what was the total combined attendance for both this weekends Scottish cup semi finals?
Answers to me by 5pm tomorrow. Good luck!

1 hour ago, eckthearab said:

So a first final for Pleslie having taken a huge scalp in Alang. But we need a tiebreaker for deej v Kincy so here it is,
According to the BBC Scotland match reports, what was the total combined attendance for both this weekends Scottish cup semi finals?
Answers to me by 5pm tomorrow. Good luck!

My answer is in. Over to you @The_Kincardine

I'm so nervous

So here's Monday's league tables - minus the usual stragglers. Not too much to say at this early stage, except for that Ross has taken Welshbairn's unkind jibe to heart and has rocketed to the top of the Beazer Homes League. 

In other news, I'm on holidays from Thursday morning till Sunday afternoon, but I should be able to update the leagues from my phone. If not, I'll need a volunteer (or everyone can wait till Sunday). 

1-prem.png.95e72ea5b3baf7cb9a1149c1d886f067.png

2-steal.png.d9be7e34149f5c0c97b0c59c17f3cf22.png

3-beaz.png.fbea90e371ce0a2ab40d287d1c77aad3.png

4 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

So here's Monday's league tables - minus the usual stragglers. Not too much to say at this early stage, except for that Ross has taken Welshbairn's unkind jibe to heart and has rocketed to the top of the Beazer Homes League. 

In other news, I'm on holidays from Thursday morning till Sunday afternoon, but I should be able to update the leagues from my phone. If not, I'll need a volunteer (or everyone can wait till Sunday). 

1-prem.png.95e72ea5b3baf7cb9a1149c1d886f067.png

2-steal.png.d9be7e34149f5c0c97b0c59c17f3cf22.png

3-beaz.png.fbea90e371ce0a2ab40d287d1c77aad3.png

I hope you get a volunteer as I don't think I'll be able to wait until Sunday to see where I place between the middle and bottom of the league.

Anyway, it's after midnight here in Australialand which means I am legally entitled to post today's quiz (which is just the generic link which takes you to the latest quiz, so as long as you click on the link today it will take you to today's quiz but if you click on it after today it will take you to that day's quiz and not today's, if you catch my drift).

I found the quiz pretty tough today and would not have been surprised to score 1/10. Therefore I was not surprised when I only scored 1/10.

1/10.

Eta: Might help if I actually post the link:

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/mind-games/quiz

Edited by Dee Man