The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

And now onto cup news. It's Wednesday and that can only mean it's Diddly Dee Jamjar Trophy Semi-final draw time.
The numbers are
1 Pleslie
2 Alang1993
3 Deej
4 The _Kincardine

The wife decided to go with 3 v 4 and 2 v 1 so the draw looks like this
Deej v The_Kincardine
Alang1993 v Pleslie

Couple of cracking ties there so we'll see you on Friday around lunchtime for the quizzes to be posted.

And now onto cup news. It's Wednesday and that can only mean it's Diddly Dee Jamjar Trophy Semi-final draw time.
The numbers are
1 Pleslie
2 Alang1993
3 Deej
4 The _Kincardine

The wife decided to go with 3 v 4 and 2 v 1 so the draw looks like this
Deej v The_Kincardine
Alang1993 v Pleslie

Couple of cracking ties there so we'll see you on Friday around lunchtime for the quizzes to be posted.

Oh dear! I really will need to pull out all the big guns for this one! Free tickets to all kids to boost the away support!

53 minutes ago, eckthearab said:

In fairness it's anyone's cup this month. All sides capable of victory in my opinion.

Deej and Ala have decent trophy cabinets whereas pleslie and I have empty mantelpieces.  Not that I mind being an underdog...

In the league - 9 for yesterday (as posted) and 5 for today.

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

Deej and Ala have decent trophy cabinets whereas pleslie and I have empty mantelpieces.  Not that I mind being an underdog...

A thousand sorries. Maybe I should give you a blue + white card tomorrow by way of apology. 

I believe it was yourself that put me out of last month's cup. The boys need no more motivation than that.

Sexy 6/10 for Thursday's quiz.

A somewhat sensational 8/10 for Thursday. First 6 all correct incl a reasoned guess on Poe that came good. Wrong with the battle and the Aussie podium. Successful guess on the Aussie politician and knew all the rest.