The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

I finished a book about South American football the day before yesterday, in which an English guy travels extensively to watch football, otherwise I would never have had a clue about question 1 and Chilean food (I would recommend it as light reading - Barra Brava).

Got the book and the endurance race wrong, but came up trumps with three guesses. 8/10.

Hello again peeps. Well here it is, the cup semi-finals. Usual set up as before, 2 quizzes of 7 questions to take.
And here they come onto the park, the 4 sides looking to make it to the Diddly Dee Jamjar Trophy Final for February 2017.

The first tie is
The_Kincardine v DeeJ

Quickly followed by
Whiterosekillie v FrankieS

Scores to be submitted to myself no later than 5pm tomorrow and in the event of extra time the subsequent tie-breaker will be posted by 6pm tomorrow so that the final can take place as arranged on Friday. Best of luck chaps and I promise something special for the final.

http://www.quizwise.com/general-knowledge-quiz/2017-02-21

http://www.quizwise.com/general-knowledge-quiz/2017-02-22

Hello again peeps. Well here it is, the cup semi-finals. Usual set up as before, 2 quizzes of 7 questions to take.
And here they come onto the park, the 4 sides looking to make it to the Diddly Dee Jamjar Trophy Final for February 2017.

My score is in.

This waiting is intense.

Another 5/10 for Thursday. Knew autobiography and president. Wild guesses paid off for colour of google letter and store. Fairly sure of singer. Should have got the Black Sea one but read the question wrongly.