The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

10 hours ago, alang1993 said:

Well done WRK. Only just realised that I misread the question:lol:

I read  " The Netherlands is renowned as being a flat country. what height above sea-level is its highest point?" as " what height is The Netherlands above sea level?"

I'll blame it on still being pished from St Mirren's cup result :ph34r:

Edit - I agree with welshbairn's post. For all we know, asl  ebt could be a random measurement most of us haven't heard of(thus making the result void:angry: :guns )

24 minutes ago, Tynieness said:

The tv companies and fans are pushing for league reconstruction.

2 x 10 and a 11 would apparently increase gates and advertising revenue.

Interesting you say this, because alternative proposals under consideration include kicking out the new "franchise" teams and reverting to a traditional 2 x 14 team league :P

22 minutes ago, eckthearab said:

Is the cup draw done yet? Eager to see who I've got in the semis

I shall do it right now. Drum roll please..

• Frankie S vs Bully Wee Villa
  • Eck the Arab vs Blackislekillie

Well that was exciting :)

I'll do the quiz in the next day or two!

Well that was exciting [emoji4]

I trust the draw was conducted with YE in a state of sobriety, unlike that cringefest the other day.

12 minutes ago, blackislekillie said:

I trust the draw was conducted with YE in a state of sobriety, unlike that cringefest the other day.

I'm assuming his housekeeper will have hidden the communion wine away after that disgraceful lapse.

Well that was exciting [emoji4]

Bet yer glad ye didn't invite rod Stewart to help with the draw [emoji33][emoji23] Am I right in thinking no matter who wins, we'll have a first time cup winner? Best of luck to all the semi finalists!! Is this the mind games begun from blackislekilie and Bullyweevilla? I'd post the Kevin Keegan rant gif if I could but can't get it to work on my phone.

6 minutes ago, eckthearab said:

Bet yer glad ye didn't invite rod Stewart to help with the draw emoji33.pngemoji23.png Am I right in thinking no matter who wins, we'll have a first time cup winner? Best of luck to all the semi finalists!! Is this the mind games begun from blackislekilie and Bullyweevilla? I'd post the Kevin Keegan rant gif if I could but can't get it to work on my phone.

Unfortunately, I've not kept records on cup winners, but since WhiteRoseKillie has won just about all of them, there's not much point!

Oh, and here's your gif...

keegan-love-it-o.gif

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

Unfortunately, I've not kept records on cup winners, but since WhiteRoseKillie has won just about all of them, there's not much point!
Oh, and here's your gif...
keegan-love-it-o.gif

Think you're getting me confused with WRK. You sure the housekeeper hasn't been spiking you while you're hunched over a screen? [emoji12]

6 minutes ago, blackislekillie said:

Think you're getting me confused with WRK. You sure the housekeeper hasn't been spiking you while you're hunched over a screen? emoji12.png

Unfortunately (for you) I managed to edit my post just before you hit the QUOTE button... so it's 1-0 to the Cardinal!