The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

At the top, the two Killie boys are neck and neck on a fine 29 points. Unfortunately, for Blackislekillie, if two teams finish equal on points .. the winner is awarded to the team with the highest score achieved during the week, which is obviously WRK. Still, everything to play for, and even if you come 2nd, you still get a smashing silver star beside your name. 

Doonhamer and Bully Wee Villa, meanwhile, are fighting over who doesn't get the black star. As things stand, they both have a high score of 5 and a low score of 2. However, the next highest score is Doonhamers with another 5... so BWV needs to up his game for the last match of the season!

Trophy Cabinet

M

Tu

W

Th

F

TOTAL

WhiteRoseKillie

Blackislekillie

eckthearab

★★★★

The_Kincardine

alang1993

Leeds Saint

★★

BigBo10

Edmund

Jagfox99

Swarley

G_Man1985

★★★

Dee_62

SlipperyP

Peasy23

Cardinal Richelieu

welshbairn

Jmothecat

WILLIEA

Jacksgranda

Supermik

Ross.

die hard doonhamer

Bully Wee Villa

Edit: Jesus. I'm only 3 points off the bottom myself. A few sleepless nights for the lower half of the table. 

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

1 hour ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

At the top, the two Killie boys are neck and neck on a fine 29 points. Unfortunately, for Blackislekillie, if two teams finish equal on points .. the winner is awarded to the team with the highest score achieved during the week, which is obviously WRK. Still, everything to play for, and even if you come 2nd, you still get a smashing silver star beside your name. 

Doonhamer and Bully Wee Villa, meanwhile, are fighting over who doesn't get the black star. As things stand, they both have a high score of 5 and a low score of 2. However, the next highest score is Doonhamers with another 5... so BWV needs to up his game for the last match of the season!

Edit: Jesus. I'm only 3 points off the bottom myself. A few sleepless nights for the lower half of the table. 

BlackIsle shouldn't worry - unlike my Atkinson-era Man U-style one-off bravura performances, a dogged 70s-Liverpool consistency is more valuable in a league format.

If BWV goes down, do you think he'll ever come back up?:whistle

1 hour ago, dayman said:

Back to the quiz, with all week to catch up on...

Monday 4/10

Tuesday 6/10

Wednesday 6/10

Thursday 5/10

Friday 4/10

Bang average. Story of my life.

Is this last week's or this week's quiz? If this week, how've you managed to do Friday?

9 hours ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

BlackIsle shouldn't worry - unlike my Atkinson-era Man U-style one-off bravura performances, a dogged 70s-Liverpool consistency is more valuable in a league format.

If BWV goes down, do you think he'll ever come back up?:whistle

Im all early season promise followed by point dropping and bitter disappointment by November. Much like our club. Put me out of my misery....I used to have that old away strip in your profile pic. Who's the player? 

Not too many sleepless nights for His Eminence as this is the last round and a potential top 6 finish with 8/10 with only the pagoda and motor bikes letting me down. Knew the Philippines, film, pastiche, Trafalgar, paella and Sirius.  http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/mind-games/quiz?quizId=5423&sectionId=1

3 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Is this last week's or this week's quiz? If this week, how've you managed to do Friday?

I wondered that too, but the 28/10 quiz is definitely up already. Pesky aussies and their time difference

1 minute ago, dayman said:

I wondered that too, but the 28/10 quiz is definitely up already. Pesky aussies and their time difference

The next day's quiz is usually on-line from about 11pm Adelaide time the night before (that's 1.30pm but next week 12.30pm Scottish time), sometimes earlier.

Im all early season promise followed by point dropping and bitter disappointment by November. Much like our club. Put me out of my misery....I used to have that old away strip in your profile pic. Who's the player? 

That's the late, great Ian Fallis. The kit is actually the home strip of the time, although the away kit was a similar design, with white front stripes on a red shirt. Dates from the mid seventies.