The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

29 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

You can ride Icelandic ponies in Aberdeenshire with all their gears btw.

BUT the quiz is as much about process as content and Dundee Backwards is absolutely terrific in his commitment to the thread.

This is very true (the latter that is... although I've no doubt about the former given your daughter's horsey pedigree). . 

But you're right. I'd have given up on a daily quiz ago were it not for Edmund consistently posting the Oz quiz for well over a year now. I think the few times he's not posted it was only when some impatient young upstart beat him to the punch. 

Re: the Edmund "patter" ... It's probably buried deep somewhere in this thread, but I think I once made a "hilarious" observation about how Edmund and Eednud look very similar, and instead of leaving it at that, doggedly repeated it for the next 100 pages.... See also "Glasgs" as my location. 

Apologies @edmund @Eednud :) ... 

17 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

This is very true (the latter that is... although I've no doubt about the former given your daughter's horsey pedigree). . 

Horses for courses, chap.  Your spreadsheets and Edmund's commitment combine to make it the 2nd nicest thread on P&B ;)

7 hours ago, welshbairn said:

I moved on in the autumn of 2012. 

There are other threads for that sort of chat. Let's keep this one (relatively) civil, please.8)

Or not, of course. The choice is yours.

5/10, knew 3 of them.

Bizarre coincidence on one of the questions. When I was waiting in the hotel lobby on Monday night for our taxi to Denpasar Airport, whatever TV channel they had on was showing the Great Australian Spelling Bee. I still managed to get the wrong answer.

Well with most of the results now in, the league couldn't be more exciting if we all took our clothes off. Three Four teams are tied at the top, including the Leicester City of the P+B league, Jagfox99. Things are equally interesting at the bottom, with Alang1993 (a previous champion), languishing at the bottom. Half the teams (including my own) are still in danger of picking up a blackstar of shame...

Trophy Cabinet

M

Tu

W

Th

F

TOTAL

Leeds Saint

★★

Jagfox99

WhiteRoseKillie

eckthearab