Lets settle this for good...

Please think carefully before voting  

258 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just seen this monstrosity posted on Facebook. French toast topped with bacon and maple syrup... Immediately unfriended.

{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif image.jpg

That looks teckle. Don't mock maple syrup on bacon till you try it. Throw in a French toast style crumpet and you are on a winner.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Watching The Big Bang Theory on E4 and it is called French Toast therefore my vote is correct.

Probably called eggy bread on only way/made in/ celeb type shows.

Play to your audience kinda thing

• 7 months later...

Next time you get your hole, I dare you to say; "Mmmm - Eggy dip dip!" :lol:

ETA: In a silly high-pitch voice too.

You know what, i'm absolutely not going to do that.

I like to have an egg with my toast in the morning, usually bring the water to the boil then add the egg (with a bit of salt in the water to prevent cracking) and boil for exactly 7 minutes then i cut my toast into strips and spoon the egg out and then roll the bread around about it so thats my idea of eggy toast

I like to have an egg with my toast in the morning, usually bring the water to the boil then add the egg (with a bit of salt in the water to prevent cracking) and boil for exactly 7 minutes then i cut my toast into strips and spoon the egg out and then roll the bread around about it so thats my idea of eggy toast

It must be harder than a golf ball, four and a half minutes tops.

That's egg & soldiers you lunatic. Or egg & freedom fighters for the Celtic fans.

It must be harder than a golf ball, four and a half minutes tops.

Its not that hard, the yolk is still a bit yummy. When you say four and a half minutes top do you have your egg in the water from gold and then time 4.5 minutes after it starts boiling?

That's egg & soldiers you lunatic. Or egg & freedom fighters for the Celtic fans.

Its not exactly, i think its because our toaster is shit but the bread doesn't really go that hard i just spoon it out and roll toast over the bits of egg, soldiers are when its a bloody soft boiled egg so i refuse to call them that :P

Archived