SHOW US YOUR DOGS!

Lofarl

5 minutes ago, thomas said:

Mmmmm lovely fox shit to roll in.

20240413_114415.jpg

FWIW when it comes to this, animology 'Stink Bomb' spray has been a game changer for us.

Bert runs to the furthest corner of the garden when he sees it brought out, so you know it's good.

On 13/04/2024 at 20:53, Flatulent Gannet said:

Daddy, I know Ross County are going to get stuffed by Rangers tomorrow, but I will be there for you when you get back.

He is growing so fast, catching up with his sister now. @alta-pete go for it, you know you want to.

IMG_1250.jpeg

So, erm, how was the dug’s ‘welcome home’ after the inevitable gubbing….

…..of the Sevco. 😎

On 13/04/2024 at 20:53, Flatulent Gannet said:

Daddy, I know Ross County are going to get stuffed by Rangers tomorrow, but I will be there for you when you get back.

He is growing so fast, catching up with his sister now. @alta-pete go for it, you know you want to.

IMG_1250.jpeg

He's a smasher. Mrs a-p MkII remains the stumbling block and the permission slip is still evading me...

16 hours ago, tinkerbelle said:

My baby crossed the bridge today. Knew it was coming so my grief has already been spent. 

I’m really sorry to hear that, tinkerbelle. At least you were prepared for it. 😞

21 hours ago, tinkerbelle said:

My baby crossed the bridge today. Knew it was coming so my grief has already been spent. 

Feels wrong giving this a greenie. Hope you're all keeping up good mate. 

21 hours ago, tinkerbelle said:

Sorry somehow doesn't feel enough when we lose a pet, they form such a massive part of you

Hope you and the family are doing as well as can be