SHOW US YOUR DOGS!

Lofarl

No automatic alt text available.

Three cheers for the asshole fisherman that discarded a hook on Dunglass Island last week. :thumbsdown

Day out ruined, £70 at the vets & a very stoned dog all night while he recovered from the tranquilser.

Here he is up Dun na Cuaiche on a better dayImage may contain: one or more people, sky, dog, outdoor and nature

Ridiculously hot day on Saturday, humidity made it feel like 40 degrees, we took the dogs from one end of the city to the other on the subway and bus, very pleased with how they both behaved. Had a picnic at the beach and apparently half the dogs in Toronto were also there, every dog that pasted us had to be growled and barked at but again pretty well behaved. Managed to get a picture combing two of my favourite things while we were there. 

pup net.jpg

3 minutes ago, peasy23 said:
19 hours ago, Shandon Par said:
Tradition midsummer day in front of the fire for Renton.

3EA30080-DB3A-40B0-904F-C7AF1D8EE5BD.thumb.jpeg.a77dec17fd947035185b3b45f0dd0462.jpeg

That's because he knows that come the cold winter night's there is fucking no chance he will get to sit there.

Wouldn't shut up for about an hour after switching the fire off, demanding the return of the flames/heat. And yes, if he tried sitting there in the winter months he'd get battered by the cat.

IMG_1529437331.697748.thumb.jpg.3b8b9d7d8e9abda586e7dd0f7798c8d8.jpgIMG_0762.thumb.jpg.9f8f31bc4441baa8fa7141bff36b6434.jpg

This Is my wee puppy, Rocky. He’s a Shih Tzu. The first picture on my Dad’s seat was him at 10 weeks on the first day we got him on May 3rd. The 2nd one Is him yesterday waiting on a wee treat.

The pup’s changed our lives. You just wake up happier every day. My dad who’s not very well has a new purpose now and I’ve never seen him happier than when he takes the dog out the back for a little walk at 7am or just chilling sleeping on his chair with the puppy on him sleeping away too.

I didn’t know till now, they truly are your best friends.

Our old boy hates having his annual bath and always tries to jump out. However if you allow him to hold a toy in his gub he's quite happy. 

He's starting to sleep a lot now though so I worry that he won't be around for much longer. :(

20180623_114142.jpg

On 5/18/2018 at 13:21, WullieBroonIsGod said:

This is Dexter.  We had to get him put down on Tuesday and it broke my heart.  House is just too quiet now.

Might look to take on a rescue dog, but we'll leave it a bit first.

Dexter.jpg

So, the waiting a bit didn't happen...

And we were initially paired up with a cocker from the Dog's Trust, but it fell through because of his seperation anxiety, by this tie I had my heart set on a cocker spaniel, so the hunt for a decent breeder was on.

Friday night we picked up Alfred (known as wee Alf), an 8 week old cocker spaniel.  He's a wee cracker.

Alf 8 weeks 2.jpg